025
192 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Merry soon arrived at the Baratie and as it approached the restaurant you could see a large number of ships anchored in the port from merchant ships to simple sailboats.

It seems that the reputation gained by the Baratie is immense

Even a Navy ship was approaching, and among the crew you could see someone who stood out. He was an average-sized Marine who was wearing a white striped suit, his hair was pink and well combed, and he had a scar under his right eye and pins. stuck to the knuckles this marine didn't have time to pay attention to them because of the woman next to him.

"We're about to get to the Baratie and we just find Lieutenant Fullbody, also known as one of Hina's bootlickers," Evan said while he was lying in a chair.

The girls around the world who have a diary at first thought that Evan was back to his ramblings but upon hearing that he was someone from the navy they focused on what Evan was saying.

Especially a certain pink-haired girl who wondered why she would have so much bad luck in the future.

"The guy is a womanizing man and he is also very arrogant. He thinks he is very powerful despite being assigned to the weaker sea. He must have left his position to have a date on the Baratie," Evan added.

The Women who are part of the Navy could not help but shake their heads in disappointment. They cannot believe that there is a guy like that among the Marines.

"In the future he will become friends with Jango, the deputy captain of the black cat pirates. In the end, he will end up capturing him and so that his friend's life will be spared, he will end up being demoted to a marine recruit. In the end, Jango also joins the Navy and is under the command of Hina along with her friend Fullbody" Evan finished adding.

"Boom!" There was a burst of gunfire from the warship.

"Leave it to me!" There was a gleam in Zoro's eyes.

"Buzz!" In an instant, Zoro directly slashed and destroyed the Cannonball.

"Boom!"

The projectile exploded directly in the air!

The Marines who fired when they saw the explosion approaching regretted underestimating their enemy.

The explosion hit the navy ship, consuming it completely, the marines on board and the girl fell towards the sea.

But before the girl fell into the sea she was picked up and she was floated away until she was left on the dock.

"Well I'm not going to let a girl suffer from the consequences of the actions of the Others but well leaving that aside...Come on, let's eat!"

Evan took Nami in a princess hold and then flew towards the entrance while he left an Electric arc.

Luffy and Zoro on the ship were stunned, but they didn't expect Evan to take Nami and leave them on the ship.

In the end, among the 3, the only one who knew how to navigate was Usopp, so he had to sail in the direction of Baratie.

 [Nami's also really good, and the benefits that should be given are not at all small. ]

[Although I usually need money to do anything...]

Evan felt the delicateness of her palm, and his heart was incomparably rippling.

Although on the surface there is no expression at all, but the inner has taken off.

" You Just hug me, thats 100,000 Bellys!" Nami said indifferently.

"oh!..."Evan said that it doesn't matter, he doesn't have too many debts.

Anyway, he owe a whole lot of debt, so Nami can say half a million Bellys.

Evan also won't have a little mood ups and downs.

When Luffy came, they stepped into the restaurant.

As a result, when he went in, Evan was stunned.

There is a beautiful woman sitting in the restaurant, always with a slight smile on her face.

Fair skin, wearing a jacket.

She seemed to have noticed them, and glanced at them for a while.

[Shit, how is Ms. Robin here, how did the plot get like this?]

[How did Mrs. Robin come here? Is this really the genuine One Piece? ]

[Could it be that the effects of my transmigration are beginning to show? I didn't expect the plot to change to this? ]

[No, Nami is still around, so don't get too excited. ]

[If you don't wait until the meeting passes, let's pretend that we don't know each other and chat for a while. ]

[Although Robin's has a dark belly, she is unexpectedly a good person. ]

[I don't know if I can ask directly, just look at his fat. ]

[That's not good! Will it be regarded as a change. ]

[Let's take a picture of Robin's side face first, I have to say she is a different kind of beauty. Picture.jdp]

There was a storm in Evan's mind.

But Luffy and the others came out directly from behind.

After being led directly to an empty seat by the chef of the restaurant.

"Evan, what are you blots on, bastard!"

Nami glanced at Robin, didn't say much, and directly dragged Evan to a table in the corner.

I secretly despised this guy in my heart, but on the surface I still pretended to be nonchalant.

It's really a bit thick-skinned, and there are too many small thoughts.

"Ahem, I saw an acquaintance, I'm going to have a chat!"

"Sit down and eat whatever you want."

Evan scratched his head and said.

"Hey, is there anyone else you know here?"

Luffy was slightly puzzled.

"As long as you know each other, you are my friend."

Evan took two steps forward and walked to Robin's desk.

With a gentle smile on his face, he picked up the drinks that the chef was going to give to other guests and sat down directly.

"Beautiful lady, can you allow me to know your name!"

Evan held two wine glasses and poured one for Robin himself.

Luffy, Zoro and Usopp were dumbfounded.

Good guy!

You guy is actually running for beautiful women.

And haven't you and the other party just met?

He actually said they were friends before, but he didn't say a word of truth.

"My name? There are many names, but after hearing it, you will regret knowing my name."

"It's a disaster after you know my name, do you still want to hear it?"

Nico Robin picked up the wine glass and shook it slightly, with some strange smiles on his face.

What she was carrying was only clear in his heart.

If you dare to say this name, I am afraid that the World Government will seize the sea restaurant tomorrow.

He even asked the owner of the restaurant on the sea for a while, so as to learn her whereabouts.

"Even if it's a disaster, it's just a test for me."

"Love needs tempering to be able to see the truth."

"Beautiful lady, I am willing to accept this training."

Evan grabbed Nico Robin's little hand, kissed it lightly and said.

Immediately, all eyes in the restaurant focused on Evan.

The woman took soft water and looked at Robin enviously.

The men, on the other hand, showed some admiration, and some even started to record with notebooks.

Even Sanji had a gleam in his eyes.

There is a master on board!

"What an interesting little man."

Nico Robin didn't expect Evan to be so funny.

Taking a sip from the wine glass.

[Hahahaha, Mrs. Robin must be fooled. she didn't expect me to be so direct. ]

[I guess I can't say anything now, but she looks so calm. ]

Evan also took a sip, and the two made eye contact.

And Evan has always maintained a warm-hearted attitude, neither advancing nor retreating.

Nico Robin slowly opened his mouth when all the eyes around him retracted.

"My name is Nico Robin, do you still have the guts to start this ordeal?"

Nico Robin chuckled and said with his face propped up.

When ordinary people hear this name, they turn around and walk away.

Even inform the Marine or World government.

But Evan was obviously not an ordinary person, and he still had a gentle look on his face.

"Of course! If you want, I am willing to be your knight!"

"Even in the face of Marine and World government, I will only stand in front of it and not back down."

"I don't know if Miss Robin is willing to let me be this knight!"

Evan didn't intend to back down either, how could he back down because of such a small difficulty.

[ What Robin's wife lacks is a sense of security. As long as the sense of security is in place, she will definitely be willing to follow me. ]

[Now my strength is not to say that I can beat the Four Emperors, at least in the first half of the Grand Line, there is no problem. ]

[I even have the ultimate weapon, with which I can catch Miss Robin, and that is the poneglyphs.. ]

[Thanks to being a transmigrator I have knowledge of the location of various historical texts. If I mention that, Miss Robin will follow me without hesitation. ]

"Evan, don't embarrass yourself here."

Nami didn't know when he appeared behind Evan, with a slightly gloomy face on his face.

A few moments ago you were flirting with me and now you are flirting with her.

A scumbag like you is guaranteed to float in the sea for a month.

11