022
448 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

North Blue!

The Germa 66 has just finished a battle and everyone has returned to the main base.

In one of the rooms you could see a young woman. She has curly eyebrows. Her hair is pink and wavy; with a tuft covering her right eye and several swirls on the back of her.

She is Vinsmoke Reiju, the Princess of Germa 66 and the only daughter of Vinsmoke Judge.

"Does this guy know me?" Reiju's long legs overlapped, with a soft smile on her face. She didn't expect to hear news about Sanji. It turns out that boy is in the Baratie in the East Blue!

That child liked to cook since he was little even if the food was disgusting, her mother never said anything and she still ate it.

It can be considered that Sanji found the path he chose.

Reiju continued to turn her fingers around the diary, looking at it.

Since she is mentioned by Evan, it is obvious that Germa will end up meeting the Straw Hats in the future.

Reiju is not unintelligent; on the contrary, she is very intelligent unlike her brothers. She enjoys reading and has already noticed how the plot is gradually bringing all the protagonists closer together.

They can be Rivals or they can be Allies, but in her environment Reiju feels that they will be villains and it turns out that she is quite precise in her positioning.

Most likely she will have to wait until they enter the New World to meet this fun group.

If so, how long would she have to wait for it to happen?

She Suddenly wants to make fun of her cute brother!

A slight smile appeared on Reiju's face.

Reiju got up from his chair, left his room and began walking in the direction of Judge's laboratory.

Upon reaching the entrance to the laboratory he could see several guards, all of these are clones, and these soldiers will only follow the family's orders.

Like his three younger brothers, none of them have emotions, each of them forgot how to feel pain and all of his other emotions.

Among the Germa 66, she can only be called a tool.

"Miss Reiju!"

Upon seeing her, her guards gave her a respectful salute from the clone soldiers.

"Leave!" Reiju walked indifferently.

Judge was not in the laboratory so taking advantage of this he headed in the direction of a capsule as he approached he pressed a button that opened the capsule that contained a gray bottle with a three written on it.

"This is Sanji's Raid suit! He didn't expect him to keep it." Reiju licked his lower lip, reached out and took the Raid suit.

At least that was her intention before footsteps began to be heard.

"Reiju, why do you want to take that Raid suit?"

Judge looked at his daughter with cold eyes and asked.

The lab was full of her monitors, and she knew it after Reiju entered but she just didn't expect that Reiju's target was the Raid suit.

Everyone's Raid suit is made in such a way that even if Reiju were to take another Raid suit, it would be unusable.

Judge is clear about this, but he cannot fully understand it since it can be said that Reiju is the most obedient among her children, how could she do such a thing?

"Father, I received news during this period that Sanji appeared in East Blue so that's why I want to bring him back home!" Reiju said immediately.

"Is this guy still alive?" There was a hint of complexity in Judge's eyes.

It was the first time she had heard of Sanji since she left here.

Judge believes that Sanji is the most failed product.

After so many years, he never went to search for Sanji's whereabouts.

He originally thought that Sanji had died the moment he escaped but unexpectedly, he was still alive and well in the East Blue.

But the next moment Judge's eyes turned cold.

"There's no need to bring that guy back since you want to go!"

"Then you better not come back for the rest of your life." Judge said indifferently.

"Father, Sanji has been in East Blue, if anyone finds out they might question my father's scientific research capabilities so please allow me to bring Sanji back." Reiju was silent for a moment and said.

"Then bring Sanji back, don't let him embarrass the name of the Germa 66."

"If he doesn't want to return, he can be caught or killed by the Navy or the world government, anyway I don't care about his fate." Judge didn't say anything else and left the laboratory directly.

He doesn't ask about the Raid suit that Reiju was about to take.

Reiju and Sanji were the only ones who didn't lose their emotions.

Both are defective products!

Those two guys don't deserve the attention Judge gives them since after all, in his eyes, his three children are more important than a failed product.

So he wouldn't care if they told him that something happened to Reiju.

“That was close!!” Reiju breathed a sigh of relief, her face lighting up slightly.

Although she told some lies to Judge, she understood.

She also got permission to go out to sea and the rest went smoothly.

Reiju squeezed the attack suit in her hand!

Feeling the weight of the raid suit, a smile appeared on her face.

Unlike them, Sanji did not awaken the exoskeleton and did not become a true monster but he also has extraordinary potential, after all, each of them has been genetically modified.

Sanji just didn't lose his emotions and there shouldn't be any problems in other aspects.

The potential of his body has not been stimulated, if it is stimulated...

He can become more powerful.

...

[Chapter rewards are officially released! ]

[Reward 1: Increase your strength by a percentage.]

[List: Kaya! ]

[Reward 2: If the name is mentioned more than ten times, a random skill will be awarded.]

[List: Kaya! The reward is: A superhuman physique!]

[Reward 3: The person whose name is mentioned the most times will get a random reward. ]

[List: Kaya! The reward is XXXX (the winner chooses to lock the reward)]

There was some trance in Nami's eyes and she didn't expect that she wouldn't be on the scene today.

She suddenly got a little upset. Last night she was too sleepy, which made her sleep during the day while the plot was going on.

Therefore, Evan only mentioned her a few times!

But what she did not expect was not to receive any reward. She received nothing, not a single hair, while Kaya obtained all the rewards.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

Nami heard a strange sound and looked at Kaya next to her with wide eyes.

Kaya's eyes flashed and her pupils turned vertically like those of a reptile, a terrifying aura burst out of her to the point that it was visible but only for a fraction of a second, because Kaya suppressed it.

"I didn't expect what the newspaper said to be true." Kaya was very surprised since she is the only winner today.

She now feels that her body is full of strength.

The previous weakness of her body disappeared without a trace.

The reddish color appeared on her originally pale face and her whole person seemed healthier and more energetic. Not only has her life expectancy greatly improved, but the illness that burdened her has disappeared.

"What reward did you get? Why has there been such a big change?" Nami asked hurriedly.

Her feeling that Kaya got something good should be correct.

Nami had a momentary feeling of terror; it seemed as if she could easily be crushed by Kaya.

"The reward I got was called Red Dragon Heart, which made my body more resistant to the point that normal sword attacks or shots will not do anything to me besides I am able to breathe fire and gained immense strength"

Kaya felt extremely happy about the great improvement in her body because this was the cause of the illness that overwhelmed her.

That until now this had no solution
...

17