Chapter 1: The dead
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turkey, 2023

James was a 25-year-old firefighter who dedicated his life to helping others. He was born as an orphan in the United States and knew from an early age that he wanted to make a difference in the world. After graduating from the fire academy, James joined an international rescue team and traveled to various countries to help with natural disasters.

Unfortunately, his career was tragically cut short on a fateful day in 2023 during an earthquake in Turkey. James was leading a rescue operation in a residential building that had been hit by the earthquake. He entered the burning building to save a family that was still trapped inside. Although he was able to get each family member out one by one, James ended up getting trapped in the burning building and was unable to escape.

News of James' death spread quickly throughout the city, leaving his colleagues and family devastated. The local mayor announced a day of mourning in honor of the young firefighter, and a ceremony was held in his honor.

However, James' death was not in vain. His bravery and dedication inspired others to volunteer for rescue work. Many young people were also interested in joining local firefighting teams, following James' example.

Although his life was short, James' death left a lasting impact on the community. His sacrifice will always be remembered, and his memory will be honored by those who continue to fight for others, just like he did.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Unknown location

James opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown place, surrounded by bright stars in space. He got up and looked around, not knowing where he was or how he got there.

Suddenly, a mysterious figure appeared before him. It was an immortal with a serious expression on his face. James felt a strange connection to this person, as if he already knew them from somewhere.

"James, I am the immortal who has a karma with your family," said the immortal. "To pay off this karma, I will offer you a fresh start and one wish."

James was surprised by the immortal's words. He wondered what this person meant by a "fresh start" and a "wish".

"What do you mean by 'fresh start' and 'wish'?" asked James.

"You will have the opportunity to start a new life in a different world," explained the immortal. "And you can choose anything you want as your wish."

James thought for a moment. He remembered his life as a firefighter and how he wanted to continue helping others. He decided to ask for something that could help him become stronger and help more people in his new life.

"I wish for a system of evolution," said James. "I want to be able to become stronger and more skilled so I can help others in any situation."

The immortal nodded and granted James' wish. He explained that with the system of evolution, James would be able to acquire new skills and improve his existing skills by completing tasks and challenges.

With that, James prepared to start his new life in an unknown world, equipped with a system of evolution that would help him become even stronger and help others on his journey.

 
 
0