Finding Karin
1.2k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We left Dosu and Zaku in the forest and moved forward. I didn't care what happened to the two.

As for Kin, I obviously brought her along.

The team ended up using a few hours to recuperate. It's been a long time since we've had anything to eat or drink.

First, we found water. Anko had explained that there's a big stream that runs through the forest and naturally, we found the river to collect water.

There were also fishes in the river, and with my Sharingan, I was able to easily catch many fish. I then roasted the fish on a firepit that was started with a spark from the fireball jutsu that's infused with a miniscule amount of chakra.

After the fish were done roasting, I handed one to everyone, Kin included.

As a farm animal, she needed to be fed. Otherwise, she might fall ill and die. That'd be a huge waste of meat.

"So we only need to get the Heaven scroll to pass this exam, right?" Naruto asked while giving suspicious side glances to Kin. He's afraid that the girl might jump on him and stab him or something.

Kin ate her fish and didn't speak.

"Yes, there's only the heaven scroll left." I gracefully ate my roasted fish. Even without any salt or condiments, the fish taste decent.

"So what's the plan?" Naruto quickly ate his fish like a hungry ghost.

"Ackk!!! Water! Water!! I got a bone in my throat!" Naruto slammed his chest as he tried to cough out the bone.

"Seesh! You're always getting into trouble, Naruto!" Sakura sighed and handed a boiled bamboo cup of water to Naruto.

Gulp~ Gulp~ Gulp~

Naruto drank all the water and sighed in relief.

The bone was washed down. Luckily, it wasn't big, so his stomach shouldn't be hurt, even if he swallowed the bone.

"We will split into two teams to hunt down teams for the Heaven Scroll. We will meet each other back here on sundown." I told everyone.

"Two teams?" Sakura tilted her head, she wondered if Sasuke wanted to be alone with Kin so that he can humiliate her without Naruto around.

"How's the team going to be split up?" Naruto looked at Kin and then Sasuke. He didn't want to be split up together with either of them.

"Kin will stay with me while you stay with Sakura." I pointed at Naruto and Sakura, signaling that they will be together as a team.

"Really!? I'll gladly go with Sakura to get the Heaven Scroll then! Hehehe." Naruto chuckled to himself after hearing that he's going to get some alone time with Sakura.

I watched the fool celebrate in silence.

There are a few reasons why I wanted to separate Naruto and Sakura.

First of all, I don't want to carry them on my back all the time. I need them to fight and grow stronger, even when I'm not around.

Secondly, Kin is on the team, and I couldn't possibly pair her off with either of the two. After all, she is only obedient because I'm nearby to threaten her life.

Kin can probably overpower Sakura if they're left alone, and Naruto is too much of a fool. She can probably outsmart him.

Lastly… I'm going to use this chance to save Karin. After saving Karin, I want her to watch me fuck Kin. She's in a deep and dark part of her life, and I plan to be her saving grace… it's just that her saving grace (me) will be a person who fucks with many women. She needed to know that from the start.

Obviously, there's going to be major hurdles when it comes to keeping Karin in the village after I save her. However, I'm willing to fight these hurdles for her. She's worth that much to me.

The team separated into two groups as I instructed.

Naruto and Sakura picked a direction to go to, and Kin and I chose another direction.

The death forest is big, and I'm a little worried that I might not be able to find Karin before the exam ends.

If I recall correctly, the original Sasuke should've saved her from a bear or something. If I can't find her in time, she might even die…

Hence, I didn't hold back. I activated the curse mark to boost my chakra reserve and physical capabilities before running around the forest crazily.

As a genin, Kin had a hard time keeping up with me due to the fact that I seem to have unlimited power with the cursed mark in full control.

"Don't fall back. If you do, I'll just kill you so that I don't waste time waiting." I looked back and warned her.

I had plans that involves Kin, but I decided that if she keeps holding me back, I will just kill her. I'm only keeping her around for fun and to get a little boost in my capabilities. In the end, I won't really miss the remaining skills that she has to offer.

The senbon needles are a good skill to have, but they're not necessary. Same goes for the tree walking skill that can stack with my current one.

"Huff.. Huff…" Kin breathed heavily as she jumped from tree to tree.

"Hmm" I gestured for Kin to stop and looked down. She used this break to quickly catch her breath.

There are three konoha leaf genins resting on the forest floor, underneath an overgrown tree's roots.

And no, they aren't part of any of the rookie teams. They are leaf genins that are older than my class. These teams must not be very good because none of them had passed in the canon.

"Kin, stay here." I ordered Kin and jumped down from the tree.

I wasn't concerned that my farm animal would run away. She is but an animal that can always be brought back.

Kin nodded, and I jumped down right in front of the leaf genin trio.

"Huh?!"

"Aren't you that Uchiha rookie?"

I scoffed at the three of them. "That's right. If you don't want to get hurt, hand over your scroll and answer my question."

"As if!" One of the leaf genin threw a kunai at me without any warning.

"Hmph!" My Sharingan had already activated along with the cursed mark, and I easily caught the kunai mid-flight.

I then threw the kunai back at the genin, and it stabbed onto his thigh.

"Do that again and I will kill all of you. I don't care if we're from the same village." I threatened all of them.

Every one of them stopped attacking immediately. They had heard their parents talk about the tyranny of the Uchihas before their downfall, and it seems that this Uchiha had inherited that trait.

It's best if they didn't get into trouble with the Uchiha.

"Here you go." The scroll holder of the group tossed a white scroll over.

I caught the scroll and confirmed that it's the Heaven scroll that my team needed. I'm currently holding onto the Earth scroll that I received from Kin's team, and this means that my team can now pass the second exam.

"Now for my question." I stored the scroll away and looked back at the tree.

"What is your question?" The scroll bearer became the spokesperson and asked.

"Have you seen a girl with red hair?"

The scroll bearer nodded and replied. "Yes, we've seen them west of here a few hours ago. We battled, but our battle had no victor. After that, we each went our separate ways."

While the scroll bearer spoke, I scanned his movements and eyes with my Sharingan. The Sharingan is extremely good when it comes to scrutinizing details.

Particularly, you can use the Sharingan to statistically tell if the person is lying. For example, I knew that a person's eye will go up and to the right if they lied, and the Sharingan is good at seeing this detail.

And from the reaction of the scroll bearer, he doesn't seem to be lying. Hence, there's a high chance that Karin's team is to the west.

"Alright. That's all. Good luck on getting new scrolls." I disappeared from there and reappeared next to Kin on top of the tree.

======

Karin's Model has now been created. I've changed the cover to Karin because my previous one shows Sakura's little nips xD

NSFW pictures of Karin will be posted on my Patreon when her skill gets copied.

**** I will like to give a special thanks to a person, codenamed [ J ]. He has become a Flock Commander on Patreon! (Highest Tier!) ****

Check out the Flock at patreon.com/AzureRaven

Your support will go to a good cause for this Novel/Image community.

32