New Skill
1.4k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kin was covered in cum, dirt, and other bodily fluids.

But my attention turned to the holographic notification that has popped up.

[ You have completed an orgasm with Kin! Choose one of the following…

Senbon Needle Throwing (Intermediate)

-Notes: Added under tool wielding

Bell Sound Genjutsu (Intermediate)

Tree Walking: Beginner (can stack) ]

All three of Kin's abilities were to my liking. Each of them had their own uses. For this first copy, I decided to go with the Bell Sound Genjutsu (Intermediate)

Bell Sound Genjutsu (Intermediate) – After the opponent hears the ringing of your chakra infused bells, you can place them under a genjutsu. In your opponent's eyes, your existence will be multiplied by 20x. They won't be able to tell which one is your real body.

Finally, I got my first Genjutsu. It's been long overdue.

I opened up Kin's ninja bag and took out the Senbon Needles that had bells attached to them. The only drawback of this genjutsu is that I have to carry bells around.

"Sakura, get that animal to clean up. That Naruto might throw a tantrum when he wakes up and sees you like this." I told Sakura.

I didn't want to hear Naruto's yapping when he woke up. I'm certain that the guy will yap about right and wrong once he sees what Sakura and I are doing to Kin.

"Okay." Sakura buckled back her shirt and kicked Kin.

"Hey, farm animal. Put your clothes back on." She looked down on Kin with a disgusted look on her face. It's the look that one will give to a dirty farm animal.

"Hmm? The curse mark is finally receding?" I said as I watched my power revert back to its original. The tattoos that covered my body disappeared back into the cursed mark on my neck.

It definitely feels a little weird having all the power sucked away from me when I was just getting used to it.

[ System Notification. Initial cursed mark integration has been completed. You may now activate or deactivate the cursed mark at will. Be advised that some hidden attributes are still in effect. ]

"Hmm… I see." I activated the cursed mark once more to test it out, and sure enough, the cursed mark activated and it covered 10% of my body. It had followed my directions accordingly. It's as if I've already mastered the cursed mark.

Orochimaru's mind would be blown if he knew that I'm already able to do this.

"The animal has finished cleaning up." Sakura came over and presented Kin, the farm animal.

I deactivated the cursed mark once again before looking over at Kin. She had her usual outfit back on, but she had lost her feisty attitude. Her experience with me must've really tamed her.

"I will say this only once. From now until we finish the exam, you will be following our team. You will do some tasks for us. You'll also let me fuck you whenever I want. If you try to harm us or run away, I can activate this mark of mine at any time and chase you down. Killing you is always an option." I pointed at the curse mark on my neck. Kin should be afraid of the power that it gives me.

Gulp~

Kin gulped her saliva as she stared at my curse mark. She's well aware of how strong a person can become with the cursed mark. There's a team called the Sound Four in her Sound Village, and they are very strong.

And the boy in front of her supposedly has a stronger cursed mark compared to the Sound Four…

Seeing her like this, I smirked. I knew that I had her in my palms.

I came forward and gave her a tight hug from the front. Her chest pressed onto mine, and my hand went to her butt, squeezing and pulling them apart.

My mouth came to her ear and whispered: "Just be obedient, and you won't get hurt."

I let go of her ass and stepped back.

Sakura had been watching this scene roll out without a hint of jealousy. By now, she already understands what kind of person her man is.

She doesn't care what he does. As long as she is always number one, she will let her man do whatever he wants. If he wants to fuck other girls, he can do it.

If they have a daughter… she will let the daughter grow up before allowing her to be fucked by him too.

"Should I wake Naruto up now, Sasuke?" Sakura asked as she came up to me and pecked me on the cheeks.

"I'll do it." I said as I came up to Naruto.

My foot lifted off the ground and kicked Naruto's side. Thanks to the Kyubi inside of Naruto, his healing ability is strong, so I wasn't worried about hurting him.

"Oi, Naruto. Wake up!" I said in a loud voice.

"Ow! Who did that! Is it an enemy!?" Naruto jolted awake and jumped backwards. His arms crisscrossed and looked left to right, scanning for an enemy.

"Hey, are you the enemy!" Naruto pointed at Kin and asked in a loud voice.

Kin was speechless. Both Sasuke and Sakura had been such meanies, and she thought that the blonde haired boy would also treat her like an animal.

Who would've thought that he's just a fool…

"Naruto! You've slept through everything! Sasuke already dealt with all the enemies!" Sakura came up to Naruto and lectured him.

"Ehhh? Really?" It's now that Naruto saw the two people who are K.O.ed outside of the tree trunk that they're in.

"Oh, sorry about that." Naruto scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Anyways, who is that girl? Isn't she the enemy? She should be the teammate of the three people out there, right?" Naruto asked after thinking about it for a bit. Shouldn't the girl be fighting them?

"Her? She's going to be our slave until this exam ends." I simply told Naruto this point. I didn't want Naruto to learn about the adult stuff, but I didn't mind telling him about making Kin a slave.

"... Is that really okay?" Naruto wondered. Is it even a good idea to keep an enemy around?

"Just listen to me." I ended the conversation with Naruto. Do I even need to explain myself? No, I don't.

===

Author Message.

I haven't said it before, but consider sending Power Stones to the novel if you haven't already. It helps the 'community' grow.

Also, I'm planning to make a discord soon for this novel and future ones that are going to come out.

The next girl that the MC wants to pursue is Karin... And I'm going to make an A.I. image generation model of her, so if you want to see her do all sorts of things, consider joining my Patreon at...

patreon.com/AzureRaven

If you can't find it with the url, type [ AzureRaven Patreon ] on google.

35