Chapter 21: Entering the Dark Space Alone
2.5k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, an evil wind blew in, so the sky that was shining brightly with sunlight abruptly became hazy. At this time, around them, unbeknownst to anyone, a thin black mist began to appear, and soon this black mist wind surrounded the entire world.

"Don't take off your armor, this mist is toxic and can make you lost by creating illusions." Long Ling'er said suddenly.

"And, some undead will appear, if you want to avoid unnecessary fights, use the armor to fly. We got a lot of magic cores on the way here. You can use that as a source of magical power." Long Ling'er said.

"Are you going somewhere alone?" Si Bi felt that was it.

"Yes." Long Ling'er "There is a place I need to go, it will open the moment someone takes a few more steps."

"Where are you going?" Ximen Wuhen asked with concern, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, do not worry." Long Ling'er didn't hide it: "The God of Darkness is sealed in the place I'm going."

"Darkness God!" Si Bi was on the alert. Her heart beat faster.

Yu Feng and Ximen Wuhen also had strong reactions.

"I understand your concern, but don't worry." Long Ling'er assured, "It's all under my control. I've done this before, and I need to take out the Dark God Statue possessing her body and the [Dark God Spirit Tablet] possessing her soul."

"Ling'er…" Ximen Wuhen tried to say something, but she stopped. She knew that Long Ling'er must have gone through a lot after remembering past reincarnations, as well as resetting more than 100 times in this world. She decided to trust her, just like Long Ling'er trusted them as she told them everything, "I believe you, but you must be careful."

"I will go." Long Ling'er smiled.

Just as she had said, as soon as she took a few steps, a huge black crack appeared in the ground out of nowhere. When she herself fell into that terrible black crevice.

With the armor on, she flapped her wings as she floated, avoiding falling to the ground from a considerable height.

In the next instant, the crack behind her closed.

Long Ling'er didn't even blink. She already expected this and flapped her wings as she flew.

The dark aura of this place was even denser than outside in the Lost City.

An ordinary person would long ago have collapsed before such an evil aura.

There were several strange beasts not far from her, Long Ling'er ignored these dark magical beasts for the time being.

The whole world here was dark, giving people a sort of suffocating feeling. She was currently in the pitch-black forest, and with the exception of magical beasts covering the entire land, there were no other living beings.

Long Ling'er thought: 'Very dense black magic element, compared to the black magic element present in the lost city, this is heaven and that is earth'

In this space, there was no sun and there were no stars either, the color of the sky was always grayish and dark like that.

Dark magical beasts roared as they chased the flying Long Ling'er across the ground.

Some of them climbed trees and jumped towards her, only to have their necks slashed by a sword that materialized in her hand.

Even before the dark magic beast's head fell to the ground, Long Ling'er caught it and with her hand, she reached for the magic core.

This sort of thing happened several times within a span of three hours.

A journey that would take several days if she was walking, and having to keep killing dark magical beasts; so it could be said that doing this in a short span of three hours was very fast.

"Is here." Long Ling'er muttered.

In front of her was a small pool.

This was not plain water, as the water temperature in this pool is at least below -100 degrees centigrade, but this water, however, was not frozen, nor was it emitting cold air like a cold pond, even as far as that Long Ling'er was approaching its edge.

Long Ling'er surrounded her armor with fire magic power. A kind of red aura hovered around her, as if it weren't flames, but something more mystical, without the fluctuating flames. She entered the water.

The water inside this small cold pool was extremely clear, however, it was very deep and you couldn't see the bottom. Long Ling'er dove in.

Approximately twenty minutes later, originally, while diving, the buoyancy was great, but the more she dived into this cold pond, the more the buoyancy became less and the pressure also pushed her down.

Long Ling'er diving speed became faster and faster, but if it weren't for the case that her body was being protected by armor and fire magic power, all of her internal organs would have already been crushed by this hydraulic pressure.

At the bottom of the water, there were no lights coming in, but with Long Ling'er eyesight, it was nothing serious. Suddenly, Long Ling'er detected a white light flashing below her body.

Diving closer, there were more and more white lights. They were simply close and numerous, filling whole waters.

27