Chapter 20: Arriving at the Lost City
668 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after Long Ling'er returned and sat beside her on the bed, Si Bi after she confirmed her feelings, found it difficult to act normally.

On the other hand, Long Ling'er looked busy, wearing glasses while muttering at times.

"Ling'er?"

Long Ling'er lazily lifted her eyelids, a fragment of light flickered in her eyes as she looked at her and then looked at something that Si Bi was not able to see again.

Si Bi was instantly filled with enthusiasm: "Ling'er".

Long Ling'er lazily grunted, "Hm?"

Si Bi started to push her luck with a more affectionate voice, even a little sly: "Ling'er!"

Long Ling'er certainly didn't particularly care about that. It was very common for girls to make friends and call each other affectionately, she didn't lose patience with that little thing, after all, they were true friends.

And her dear mother still liked to call her baby until now, so what does a Ling'er count as? Baby compared to Ling'er was also a thousand times more intimate.

"Ling'er, do you like sweets?" Si Bi asked.

"Mm." Long Ling'er nodded.

After getting a positive response, Si Bi's smile instantly became happier.

Ling'er is great, she really liked Ling'er.

She seemed super sweet and easily approachable.

Si Bi's gaze swept over her collarbone, then fell on her slightly parted red lips, and she couldn't help but think: 'My family's Ling'er is so beautiful, sleeping with her in the same bed can be really hard to deal with…'

Long Ling'er tucked her long hair behind her ears without much change in her expression, but this action was enough to make Si Bi's heart flutter in her chest.

Suddenly, in front of Long Ling'er a semi-transparent image appeared. It had all the letters of the alphabet and numbers.

Si Bi wasn't surprised, as it wasn't the first time she had seen this, in fact, the serious look in the instant Long Ling'er fingers start to glide in the air like something magical, was thrilling in itself.

"Done." Long Ling'er stopped typing and stretched.

She looks at Si Bi: "Shall we sleep?"

"Mm." Si Bi agrees and adds: "I am very hot, so I will share some heat with you."

Long Ling'er: "Then I thank you?"

Si Bi smiled brightly, although a little shyly: "Ling'er, you don't need to be polite to me, I do it with pleasure."

Si Bi hugged her arm, then suddenly asked: "Are you sleepy?"

Long Ling'er said, "Not much, what's the matter?"

Si Bi: "So let's talk?"

The attitude felt as intimate.

That kind of affection was like before, so Long Ling'er didn't think too much about it and calmly replied, "Fine."

Si Bi's eyes crinkled as she told funny things about various subjects, they even saw the video of Long Yi being beaten by Matriarch Yun Feng.

It wasn't exactly the first time they saw this video, but because they thought it was so funny, they watched it again a few times.

When they finished watching the video that was reflected on the white tent cloth, Long Ling'er looked at Si Bi who was already looking at her, their eyes collided at that moment and they saw each other's eyes – only themselves.

Long Ling'er eyes were calm as water, but at that moment there was an indescribable charm and tenderness in them.

Under her gentle gaze, Si Bi, whose heart had already been enlightened, was awakened and she couldn't contain the speed of her heart.

*Tum, tum...*

Long Ling'er was stunned for a while and suddenly walked over, looking at her clean face and looked across her face, and asked doubtfully, "Are you blushing?"

Si Bi held her hot face while her eyes became erratic and looked around, but even in this state, she could still rebut: "You are so beautiful that it would make people blush!"

Long Ling'er rested her head beside the pillow, looked directly at her, and calmly raised her eyebrows, "Is this the first time you've seen me?"

Si Bi held her face and kept her gaze on her: "It's the first time I've looked at you so closely." And he added: "Okay, I'll get used to it as soon as possible, as long as the two of us sleep together a few more times..."

"Good." Long Ling'er didn't deny it, as she knew that she would sleep a few more times together with Si Bi.

-

-

Early the next morning, Long Ling'er and the girls started to set off toward the boundless Huangmang Plain. The lost city was at the eastern end of the Huangmang Plain, on the way they had to cross a large swamp and desert area, and had to face various types of various ranked magical beasts.

After traveling for nearly two days, Long Ling'er and the girls finally reached the desert region of Huangmang Plain.

They already expected it to go far, but they underestimated it a little. However, when they learned that they were already arriving, they were happy.

"Passing through this swamp, we will reach the lost city." Long Ling'er said, "There's a way to go on the ground, but it's a boring path full of traps, but if we fly above 500 meters, it's possible to enter the Lost City without any interference."

If it was flying, they wouldn't have the confidence to do it, but using the armor, it was very easy and in a short time, they were already more than 500 meters high.

After flying for a few hours, they arrived at their destination. Long Ling'er starts to descend and the girls follow her.

"We are here, in the ancient Holy City." Long Ling'er said.

Si Bi looked around them. All around there was only light green grass, which was a very beautiful sight, but a dark aura fluctuation appeared in this place. She was very sensitive to that aura.

27