Chapter 19: Si Bi’s Dilemma
648 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In recent days, Si Bi shared a bed with Yu Feng, Ximen Wuhen, and... Long Ling'er.

Although she didn't feel strange at first, something totally new began to well up in her heart.

For the past few days, Long Ling'er had been very good to her, impeccably good. Since breaking her curse, like helping her reach Mage rank, among other things, she has received a lot of her kindness.

When she slept with Long Ling'er, she felt happy, a little shy.

However, when she thought that Long Ling'er was sharing a bed with Yu Feng or Ximen Wuhen, she felt a little sour in her heart.

Today, she was waiting for Long Ling'er, as it was her turn to share a bed with her. After standing at the tent entrance for a long time, she sighed and smiled slowly.

Taking a deep breath, she entered, a few minutes later, Si Bi, wearing pajamas, paced back and forth before sitting on the bed.

'Ling'er is taking her time…' She went to the opening of the tent.

Outside, she saw Long Ling'er swinging a sword. However, it looked more like she was putting on an art show as her movements were so beautiful. The wind blew her clothes, and her long dark hair floated in the air like waves but didn't shake her firm movements.

The sound of the roaring wind was instantly blown away, leaving only the sound of her heart beating uncontrollably in her ear, and every beat was filled with tender love.

She automatically ignored the wind blowing towards her, because, at that moment, there was nothing in her eyes, in her world, except Long Ling'er – who was swinging her sword.

This peerless Long Ling'er.

A small one crept slowly into her pale eyes.

"Elder Kai Lin," Si Bi murmured softly, "Looks like I have someone I like."

Si Bi realized that she liked Long Ling'er, maybe that explained the strange emotions she was feeling in the last few days, she was both happy and confused.

Happy because the one she liked was Long Ling'er, a woman worthy of being loved and cared for.

But, they were the same sex, once feelings for each other sprouted, an invisible and impassable chasm would virtually arise. Same-sex love was more confusing than heterosexual love, it was bewildering.

She also didn't know if Long Ling'er liked women or if she might or might not like women romantically. Although she thought that Long Ling'er was more open-minded, it didn't prove that she herself would accept loving a woman or being appreciated by women.

Therefore, Si Bi struggled, to get entangled and continue to like her, or should she immediately step on this first sign of development and let her die in her cradle?

If a Long Ling'er could accept it, of course, that would be fine, but what if she couldn't? Didn't that mean she was going to miss her to the point where they couldn't be the most basic of friends?

Si Bi didn't dare to think too deeply.

She never dreamed that she, who had been single since birth, would bend so suddenly and face so many dilemmas when she fell in love with someone for the first time.

So was she going to give up or not? She stood at the tent door and frowned, this dilemma making her uneasy.

She went back inside the tent and sat on the side of the bed and thought quietly about the answer.

And she found she couldn't do that – couldn't quench that throbbing.

Whenever she thought of Long Ling'er coming to share a bed with her after taking a shower by wiping the sweat that trickled down her beautiful body, her heart would thump disobediently, deliberately going against her, as she started screaming that she liked it so much. by Long Ling'er.

Her heart liked Long Ling'er – yes, she liked Long Ling'er.

I liked her a lot.

She liked how well she latched on and the way she put herself in her heart, even if it was just out of kindness.

But that was fine, for her who felt that she would never be able to love someone because she always felt inferior, Long Ling'er became a warm light that she wanted to chase after.

Long Ling'er those two words, just thinking about it made her happy.

She moved when she finally got her answer.

She liked Long Ling'er, she wanted to continue liking Long Ling'er, secretly liking her, because liking Long Ling'er made her feel happy.

It's the first time she likes someone, so as long as she feels happy, why bother thinking too much?

Long Ling'er had the ability to take her heart, so of course, she would show face and like it within her own capacity!

After discovering this, Si Bi felt much more comfortable and waited expectantly for Long Ling'er to appear, as her heart beat faster again.

Si Bi felt like a daughter-in-law in a new house waiting for her new husband to arrive to consummate the marriage, nervous, excited, and shy.

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

27