Chapter 18: Lost City Was a Holy City?
507 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dismantling the earth tiger, Long Ling'er stowed away the magic core and guarded the meat. The bones though worth a few amethyst coins, she wasn't willing to keep, while the meat would be used to eat along the way.

There was a lake nearby, and after creating a barrier, the four girls took off their clothes and entered the lake together.

It was a picturesque vision of four beauties bathing together in a lake naked while laughing and splashing with each other.

"By the way, Ling'er, tell us a little about where we are going." Ximen Wuhen looked at her.

Long Ling'er ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back, she said: "Lost City was a Holy City, which was a great magical civilization that was once very prosperous. The reason it was destroyed is because of a curse placed on the entire city…"

Long Ling'er shared some of what she knew through Bing Ning and what she found out on her own later.

"When did this happen?" Si Bi asked. She sympathized with this story, as she was from the Church of Light.

"About 2,000 years ago." Long Ling'er replied.

"… So, the girl you want to save, how can she still be alive?" Si Bi asked doubtfully.

"Her name is Bing Ning, she is sealed by a level 10 holy light barrier, and she is inside a crystal coffin embedded in the ground inside a pool." Long Ling'er explained, "She suffered from a curse, and because of that, her father who wanted to save her, the lord of the lost city, sealed her away while trying to find a way to save her."

"Then… Could it have been the God of Darkness who did this?" Si Bi asked. She couldn't think of anyone other than the God of Darkness to be able to curse a Holy City of ancient times.

"Mhm, I don't criticize you for thinking that way, after all, I thought that way too." Long Ling'er asked: "Tell me, how long has it been since the Dark God appeared?"

Si Bi was surprised as she replied: "It is said that 'he' has been sealed for over ten thousand years."

Long Ling'er continued to ask, "How long has it been since this Lost City was cursed?"

"From what you said, about 2000 years ago?" Si Bi understood. The accounts don't add up, if that was 'he', why was there no record?

"Ling'er, can you break the curse?" Ximen Wuhen asked. She was saddened to hear the poor girl's tragic story.

Apparently, unfortunately, not only was her father unable to find a way to save her but the entire town she grew up in was destroyed by some dark entity.

"Yes, the same way I did with Si Bi." She looked at Si Bi.

"Oh… This is fantastic." Si Bi applauded making her bare breasts sway with the movement of her body. She blushed a little when she noticed this, however, as they were among girls, she was soon able to return to normal, albeit a little embarrassed.

As someone who has already suffered a lot because of a curse, Si Bi was the one who most sympathized with Bing Ning's story.

Long Ling'er added, "Incidentally, she is a very talented mage, at a young age, she was already an Archmage."

"So the reason she's cursed is that she's such a genius?" Yu Feng deduced.

After all, how many Archmages are known in current times? How rare are they? God, at least the ones people know, are only 5.

This shows how difficult it is to reach this power rating.

"You can say yes." Long Ling'er replied ambiguously.

"What is the danger level when entering this lost city?" Ximen Wuhen thought straight again.

She judged that if a genius of this level was born in such a city, aside from the fact that the former city lord was able to create a level 10 holy barrier, it made her think that the danger they might encounter in this lost city was greater than she imagined. initially.

"Yes, it's practically an undead city, but no need to worry. The most danger we're going to face is an Archmage-level threat." Long Ling'er didn't want to scare them, so she added, "But with me here, that's nothing. Besides, I know the whole lost city in the palm of my hands."

She not only knows but has also lived in this city...

After what they heard, each of them was more determined to go to the Lost City. At this time, they sympathized with the suffering that the genius girl from two thousand years ago went through.

If before they were all happy while playing in the water, now, they were a little sad, affected by what they heard.

"Okay, there's no point in being sad." Long Ling'er said, "Although she has a tragic past; I wish that you guys are good friends with her, and can give her some emotional support."

"Ling'er…" Ximen Wuhen said with her voice a little choked: "You brought us together, not because you are not capable of doing everything yourself, but rather because you want us to be friends with her, yes?"

"Mm." Long Ling'er made a buzzing sound in confirmation.

After that, the girls were silent for a while.

*Tap! Tap!*

Yu Feng slapped her face twice, then she said with steady eyes: "Okay, I will be her friend and make her happy!"

Ximen Wuhen and Si Bi were surprised, but seeing her red cheeks, and the heroic expression that didn't match the current situation at all, they felt like laughing.

"Are you trying to make her your wife?" Ximen Wuhen covered her mouth as she laughed.

Yu Feng analyzed the words spoken by her, and noticed that it sounded a little strange, she blushed a little, but soon she laughed too.

After that, even if a little, the atmosphere between them became more intimate and pleasant.

-

-

It's been a week since they started traveling together.

As they only had two tents, and with two beds big enough, they divided the tents into pairs and took turns sleeping together.

After spending this time together, talking about many things, some of them private, they got closer and closer, and you could say they are already close friends. Although not on the level of Long Ling'er and Ximen Wuhen, they had gotten so close as to spill some secrets about themselves.

It would be a lie to say that after several days they weren't a little shaken by what they heard a few days ago, but they were much better now.

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

26