Chapter 17: Breakthrough
523 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"By the way, Feng'er." Long Ling'er looked at her as she flew, "Have you learned how to materialize the sword yet?"

Unlike Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen, Yu Feng was a warrior. Although she is able to use magic power in armor, she might prefer to use a sword.

On this trip, Long Ling'er also intended to use a sword, in her case, although she is only a Beginner Fighter, this is because she didn't have time to improve her warrior power.

One of the times before resetting, she only used douqi and she reached rank: Sword God.

_ _

Warrior Rank 

1  Apprentice Fighter

2  Beginner Fighter (Light Cyan)

3  Intermediate Fighter (Dark Cyan)

4  Advanced Fighter (Light Green)

5  Swordsman (Dark Green)

6  Swords Master (Light Blue)

7  Great Swords Master (Dark Blue)

8  Sword Saint (Purple)

9  Sword God (Gold)

_ _

Long Ling'er muttered in her heart:

[In my previous life as Kuina, I believed that men grow up to be stronger than women, but now... I don't think so anymore!]

Automatically, the three girls flying beside her looked at her.

Some fluctuations of emotions appeared in the hearts of the three girls.

Mainly Yu Feng who was a warrior. In the way of the sword, there was no way not to be scorned by some idiot man just for being a woman.

It was something that made her almost cripple someone for looking down on her, saying she was a woman and shouldn't hold a sword.

Maybe that's why she had a bit of a dislike for men, most of them looked at her like a piece of meat, just like Long Yi did when he first saw her who looked at her with those lustful eyes.

As they flew, Long Ling'er remembered something and muttered, "Jarvis, monitor all of Xian Yun's actions. Oh yeah, also film anything suspicious he does."

Jarvis: "Okay, Princess Ling'er."

With that, she felt more at ease as she continued to fly toward the Huangmang Plain.

The Huangmang plain was a boundless grassland that expanded widely, but actually saying that this plain was entirely grassland was not correct, because only the periphery that could be seen was full of green grass after passing through this grassland. peripheral.

The interior was more gloomy and desolate, swamps spread everywhere, and there were many swamps, deserts, and also numerous ferocious magical beasts everywhere.

Even S-class magic beasts appear in this place. This place was an adventurer's paradise, and at the same time, it was also an adventurer's graveyard. In recent years, no one knows how many adventurers have lost their lives here.

But men will die for wealth, like birds for food, many adventurers enter this Huangmang plain, which was a treasure trove full of dangers.

The Huangmang Plain was located on the border of the Kuanglong Empire and the Aoyue Empire, and it doesn't belong to any empire's jurisdiction, so this place didn't have any law and order, even if you kill people in this place, no one will care about it.

To avoid encountering distractions, they decided not to stop in any town.

When tired and sleepy or hungry, it was easier to camp in the woods.

In the words of Long Ling'er: 'Humans are troublesome, it's easier to stay in a forest, even at the risk of some magical beast appearing. I even want it to show up.'

The reason they already knew. Long Ling'er was fanatical about magic cores.

As for that, they had nothing against it. Even though each of them is a maiden who has lived a good life, it doesn't mean that they couldn't bear to face difficulties.

As this day passed, Long Ling'er and her group pitched two tents, lit a fire, and sat around the fire.

was once from Long Ling'er to prepare something for them to eat.

Long Ling'er took out some water ducks.

When the water ducks were properly cut into meat cubes, she placed them on silver skewers.

Little by little, the meat begins to become juicy in front of the fire.

Very soon, Long Ling'er quickly took out the spice and spread it around, so the fragrance of the meat suddenly became even more appetizing. This time, all 4 girls swallowed simultaneously.

I must say that the water duck's meat quality was very high and Long Ling'er's meat roasting skill was very high, so it was extremely tasty.

"Very delicious." Si Bi said and looked at Long Ling'er.

Ximen Wuhen added, "Yes, it's really good, not second to any restaurant I've been to. I didn't expect you to be so good at roasting meat."

"Piece of cake." Long Ling'er smiled. She tried living in the jungle one of the times, she did it mostly when she wanted to improve her sword way.

It was also in this life that she got the furthest when using a sword.

Yu Feng finished chewing the meat and said, "It is indeed very delicious."

Long Ling'er suddenly stands up.

The girls also noticed something and got up.

"Leave it to me." Long Ling'er said.

Rusting sounds were heard and from behind the trees, an earth tiger appeared.

The girls saw that Long Ling'er wanted to deal with it, and seeing that it was just a C-class earth tiger, they stood in place waiting.

In her right hand, a sword with a white hilt and a silver blade materialized.

Long Ling'er eyes glistened slightly, she then snorted coldly.

Long Ling'er next muttered, "Ittoryu; first cut; 1%."

In the next moment, she practically slid onto the earth and appeared before the tiger, her sword that rose came down at high speed and a clean cut was made 4 inches below the tiger's head, making a clean cut on the neck, making the tiger's head. fall and roll on the floor.

In the next instant, Long Ling'er stood still as she experienced a sudden breakthrough in her douqi.

Si Bi, Ximen Wuhen, and Yu Feng were stunned looking at Long Ling'er who had finished fighting. Her technique as well as her enormous cutting power was a sight for sore eyes. Other than that, Long Ling'er's figure glowed and she had a breakthrough just the same, changing the light cyan douqi to dark cyan.

"Ling'er, you are really great." Ximen Wuhen said excitedly.

Yu Feng at the side nodded heavily, agreeing with Ximen Wuhen's words.

"I thought you already knew." Long Ling'er threw her a saucy look.

Si Bi was surprised to hear how she replied to Ximen Wuhen, then she turned her face and snickered.

Ximen Wuhen purses her lips, then a gentle smile curves her lips, "Yes, I know."

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

31