Chapter 16: Cave of the Silver Wolf King
667 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Learn a little more about the armor, I'll be right back." Long Ling'er said. Without waiting for them to respond, she flies into the distance at rapid speed.

Long Ling'er arrived in front of a cave.

Without thinking twice, she entered.

"Haha, it's still here." Long Ling'er laughed.

There were a few times that someone simply caught it before she reached it, however, this time it was still there.

Of course, if anyone other than Long Yi caught it, she wouldn't mind either.

What was inside the cave was something substantial to leverage Long Yi's initial power.

There were many treasures scattered around, but what caught her attention the most were the magic cores... Of course, what would be good for Long Yi is not that, but rather, a black magic wand and wrapped cloth. What was on that cloth was nothing more than a human skull and two books.

This is wicked dark magic that uses human skulls to create puppets.

'The wand is one thing, but this skull and the book must be destroyed.' Long Ling'er doesn't look down on those who use elements of darkness, however, she couldn't bear something like the creation of this skull from human experiments.

Along with the skull, there was a book in the book that was written on the first page: MAGIC OF THE UNDEAD.

"Disappear." Long Ling'er caused flames to ignite in her hand, burning the book.

Picking up the human skull, her eyes turned colder.

[Hell, no matter how many times I see this, it's just too inhumane to turn a human skull into a magical artifact full of the undead]

Unintentionally, she didn't even know she let out her heart's voice again.

But, there can't really blame her, as she abhorred that sort of thing.

When Long Ling'er hand came into contact with this human skull, it suddenly flew up, opened its big and ferocious mouth, and ruthlessly bit down on Long Ling'er finger.

"Humph!" Long Ling'er snorted in contempt.

She held the skull in her hand as if she were holding a bowling ball.

Long Ling'er pointed her hand out of the cave and using a lot of magic power, caused a magic core to crumble upon being completely spent.

The skull that was hit by such gigantic power was hurled away.

*BOOOOM!*

When the attack ripped through the entire cavern, it didn't take long for it to fall to the ground and cause a strong chain reaction explosion.

Sounds of birds and some magical beasts echo.

A vendable made clouds of dust rise and go in all directions while the explosion was strong enough to create a mushroom explosion effect.

After the sand dust was gone, Long Ling'er even asked Jarvis to confirm that it was destroyed. When she got a positive sign, she stopped worrying about it.

Long Ling'er picked up the magic wand next.

This black colored magic wand was releasing a strong dark element magic aura, if by any chance this was discovered within the city of light, it might bring some trouble to her. Long Ling'er held this unassuming magic wand, then tucked it into her spatial ring.

After that, she started taking everything of value in the cave, leaving nothing behind.

-

-

When Long Ling'er returned, the girls welcomed her.

"Ling'er, did you find something dangerous?" Ximen Wuhen asked with concern.

Long Ling'er eyes sparkled a little. She replied: "Tsk, I let it slip again… Anyway, I went to the silver wolf king's cave. When Long Yi saved Yu Feng, he would kidnap the Silver Wolf King's cubs and he would receive a bag wrapped with a human skull…"

She didn't want them to know about something so obscure, but since they heard it, she decided to tell them everything she knew.

"That skull was actually, it was an undead dimension space created by BiTe Xiuge using 9,999 corpses. And within that dimension contained 18 skeletons that were meticulously created by him throughout his life. These 18 skeletons were not ordinary skeletons, each of these 18 skeletons was already Sword Master level in strength."

"Before you ask me." Long Ling'er said, "The explosion you heard earlier was me destroying this wicked thing."

Si Bi took a breath of air. She said, "BiTe Xiuge was a genius necromancer several hundred years ago, he was mainly known for the forbidden magic spells of the undead. Hundreds of years ago, when he reached Master Archmage, he eliminated 3 Master Archmages by himself and 2 Holy Swords, and another one was injured."

"So powerful?" Yu Feng was dumbfounded.

Si Bi nodded and continued: "And… finally, he used the forbidden undead magic spell 'Eternal Death' and summoned tens of thousands of skeletons and zombies. And in addition, it also summoned the zombie dragon. After that, the several hundred meters radius of the surroundings instantly turned into an inferno. Furthermore, the large army of skeletons and zombies massacred more than 10 cities, causing blood to flow like a river."

"Yes, and with the book, someone who was able to use dark elements might be able to replicate what he did." Long Ling'er said, "That's why I destroyed that book and the skull."

"You did well." Si Bi felt happy in her heart. She couldn't even imagine the chaos this could bring if it fell into the wrong hands, like... 'If this fell into Long Yi's hands...' She didn't even want to think about it.

"Okay, now it's really all done." Long Ling'er said, "We can head towards the Lost City now."

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

32