Chapter 15: She Desires Knowledge
661 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She saw the battle power of these armors, even the simplest one that was Si Bi's, was powerful enough to draw her attention. One of the main points is... Wearing this armor you can use magic without the need to recite spells.

"It's not impossible." Long Ling'er didn't deny it. She said: "But at the moment I only have another one in hand, and I intend to lend it to your daughter, after all, the place where I'm going is a little dangerous."

"Can I take a look?" There was a bit of excitement in her voice, Yun Feng realized that she was acting a little too excited like a little girl, however, she couldn't contain her excitement.

"Yes." Long Ling'er was quite indifferent to this. She took out a silver bracelet with gold accents from her space ring and lent it to Yun Feng, "Use it and inject your magic power into the bracelet."

"Mhm." Yun Feng nodded with a hum.

In moments, full body armor surrounded Yun Feng's body. It was quite beautiful, with a golden phoenix pattern on the chest.

Yu Feng saw her mother's heroic appearance in armor and her eyes sparkled with desire.

'Am I going to wear this?' Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, as she heard that Long Ling'er was going to lend this to her.

"This is amazing." Yun Feng who wore the armor felt that his power had multiplied. She pointed her hand toward a tree, mimicking the gesture Long Ling'er did earlier and a fireball shot out from her palm at high speed.

*BOOM!*

She didn't measure the size of the power used, and because of that, a strong explosion was caused when the fireball hit the tree, destroying not only the tree, but also the ground below it, and the nearby trees.

Yu Feng: "Wow!"

"Formidable!" When else did she think; more she believed it was something amazing. And, just like Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen, she felt an inexplicable emotion when she realized that she could identify things while wearing this armor.

Without Long Ling'er needing to tell her how to remove the armor, Yun Feng was able to do it herself.

Reluctantly, she took off the bracelet and handed it back to Long Ling'er.

"You are really very capable." Yun Feng pursed his lips and smiled: "Tell me, what do you want for this armor and make me another one?"

Long Ling'er said what she wanted: "As you may have already noticed, when wearing this armor, it is possible to identify everything you look at, however, this is limited to the Imperial library. What I wish is for you to allow me to create a magical formation in your clan library to gather as much information as possible."

"Okay." Yun Feng accepted without hesitation.

"Wait, you don't have to accept it so quickly." Long Ling'er said, "I will be frank with you. This armor I'm going to lend your daughter is not so good and it would be an unfair exchange, as for me this information is more valuable than diamonds. Therefore, I will be fair and create two armors as good as the one my best friend is wearing, okay?"

"But, I liked the design of this one…" Yu Feng muttered. She thought of the heroic figure of her mother wearing the armor with the golden emblem of a phoenix and wished she had that for herself.

"Of course, if you want, I can create it with the same designer." Long Ling'er looked at her.

"Okay." She nodded happily.

On the other hand, Yun Feng assessed Long Ling'er again.

She didn't know the degree of power that Ximen Wuhen's armor had, however, she somehow felt threatened in its presence. Needless to say, she immediately judged that if she fought Long Ling'er, she would be killed in moments even if she used all the lifesaving treasures she had.

"Then I appreciate it." Yun Feng diplomatically shook Long Ling'er hand, accepting her terms.

After testing the armor's strength, she also felt more at ease letting Yu Feng go along with Long Ling'er. She thought it was a good thing for her daughter to be her friend.

Yun Feng thought: 'Unfortunately she is not a man...'

After having a little private chat with her daughter, Yun Feng rode away on Yu Feng's horned horse.

When Yu Feng received the bracelet, she couldn't wait to try it on. As she already heard Long Ling'er explaining to her mother how to use it, it only took her a few seconds to succeed.

From her feet, flames started to be produced. Before long, she was already a few meters away from the ground.

Long Ling'er seeing her flying happily in the sky, shook her head and sighed helplessly. Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen's reaction wasn't much different from Yu Feng's, so she kind of expected it.

Materializing the helmet and a pair of wings, she began to float toward Yu Feng. Unlike before, the way she flew was much smoother; like a wild bird in the sky.

As she approached, she took the wind magic core from one of the sons of the silver wolf king, and said: "Here, use this, it's a long journey, so it will be good to use the wind element to fly faster."

"Okay." Yu Feng received the wind magic core and placed it in the center of the belt species near her waist region.

When she placed the wind magic core, a new option appeared before her retina, it was like a skill. When she used her mental power, she managed to click and the wind surrounded her.

"Fabulous!" Yu Feng already didn't even know how many times she was surprised today.

Now using the wind element, she gradually learned to fly using at the same time the flames induced in her feet and hands and an even more indescribable sensation welled up in her heart.

 

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

35