Chapter 14: Matriarch of the Phoenix Clan
676 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Motherfucker! Does that perverted crazy woman dare to beat up Laozi? Damn, damn, damn, just wait, when I get a little stronger, I swear this debt will be paid back with interest!}

The four girls looked at each other at the same time. Did someone do a good deed and beat up this pervert?

"Who spanked that pervert?" Ximen Wuhen muttered.

"I don't know who it was, but good job!" Si Bi wrinkled her nose in a cute way, with a look of satisfaction.

"Jarvis, what happened to the big pervert?" Long Ling'er asked.

Soon she saw a video from a few minutes ago of a woman very similar to Yu Feng, only a more mature version appeared before Long Yi and without saying a single word, she beat him until he passed out in a dirty alley.

"Hahaha, very good!" She laughed out loud. She enjoyed seeing Long Yi getting hurt, mostly it was heartwarming to see him get beaten up.

"Who was?" Ximen Wuhen knew that Long Ling'er could keep an eye on the stinky pervert, so she asked.

"It was your mother." Long Ling'er looked at Yu Feng.

"My mother?" Yu Feng found it hard to believe. It was then that a thought came into her mind: "Did she... Did she also fall into his clutches?"

"What do you think?" Long Ling'er gave her a disdainful smile, "Your mother is beautiful, and looks to be at most 27 years old. Do you really believe that a pervert like Long Yi wouldn't be tempted?"

"That..." She had heard before that even the Elf Queen was not spared, and thinking of her mother's appearance, she admits that she was a beauty even at her age.

It didn't take long for them to talk about going to the Lost City.

"If you want to go along, it's not impossible." Long Ling'er said, "By the way, you can leave your horned horse with your mother since she is here."

As soon as Long Ling'er words came out, a woman suddenly appeared.

"Mom." Yu Feng glanced in her direction.

The Matriarch of the Phoenix Clan wore an embroidered fur coat. This beautiful woman's figure was not inferior in any way compared to Yu Feng. And her face was quite similar to Yu Feng's.

"Feng'er." Matriarch Feng asked, "Do you really want to go with them?"

It was hard to tell what she was thinking. Her expression was motherly love when looking at Yu Feng, however, if you looked closely, you could see that she was a little awkward when talking to her daughter.

"Yes, I want." Yu Feng was firm in her decision.

She felt that if she missed this chance, she would regret it later.

"Okay, Feng'er, mother won't stop you from leaving, but take this with you." Matriarch Feng handed her a spatial ring.

"Thank you, mom." Yu Feng happily kissed her mother's face. At this moment, her face was full of happiness without exception.

"Damn girl, already so big, but still being so childish." Matriarch Feng was dumbfounded and scolded, but her face, however, was full of smiles.

Yu Feng laughed and held her mother tightly. Mother and daughter hugged each other for a long time. Since Yu Feng's tenth birthday, they had never hugged like this, and the relationship between them had also become more and more estranged.

Only today, Yu Feng could understand that her mother had beaten the big stinky pervert and was only here to ensure her safety.

Yu Feng was deeply moved. Turns out her mother was so nice to her, but she never realized it.

She didn't even care about the small detail of her mother also ending up in the disgusting clutches of the big stinking pervert. She only cared to know that her mother had her in her heart.

Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen felt awkward when they saw the touching mother-daughter scene.

Only when they remembered they weren't alone doing the mother-daughter pair stop hugging.

Matriarch Feng finally looked in Long Ling'er direction. She was intrigued by her armor. She had to admit that she felt possessive at the sight of it. However, she wouldn't dare to be impudent and steal something from the princess of the empire.

Also, she shouldn't be so low as to steal something from someone. However, she still wanted to get it.

"Nice to meet you, I am the Phoenix Clan Matriarch, Yun Feng." To show her sincerity, she said her name.

There were few people she ever introduced herself to and spoke her name, this demonstrates how sincere she was with them.

Yu Feng understood this better than anyone, which was why she was so surprised to see her mother introduce herself like this.

Long Ling'er was the first to shake her hand, "Long Ling'er, nice to meet you."

After Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen introduced themselves and shook Yun Feng's hand, they chatted for a bit.

Yun Feng finally asked Long Ling'er what she wanted: "Princess Ling'er, are you willing to sell these armors? Depending on the price I'm willing to pay."

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

33