Chapter 13: Did Someone Beat Long Yi?
727 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning.

'My God, why are there so many wolves?' Seeing that large amount of dire wolves, she couldn't help but feel breathless. Roughly estimated, there were at least 2,000 dire wolves.

Yu Feng found herself surrounded by wolves, she began to feel frustrated and afraid that she would actually be in danger, and when she fainted that pervert would appear and take advantage of her as it was said.

'Damn it, didn't you say that you wouldn't let any of us near Long Yi? And now, am I really going to need to rely on his help to save me?' Yu Feng felt frustrated, she wasn't confident enough to go up against so many wolves.

However, even before the wolves attacked her, fireballs rained down from the sky, followed by balls of light.

It was indescribable what she was seeing, as it was powerful enough to make her legs go wobbly.

It was at this moment that she saw three people in armor. One red, one green, and one blue.

'It's her!' Yu Feng knew instantly.

Just like all the girls involved, she heard about creating armor. And, seeing something like that, and at the exact moment that she would be in danger, she deduced that it was Long Ling'er.

After all, if she wanted to cut off all chances of her getting close to that big, stinky pervert, shouldn't she start with what made her look at him favorably?

Thinking like that, she shouted upon seeing that they could leave at any moment, "Wait!!"

In reality, Long Ling'er didn't intend to leave, since she had killed so many wolves that had magic cores, why would she leave such good energy sources behind?

Thus, Long Ling'er descended and began to dismantle the wolves without looking at her.

Yu Feng had not expected this scenario. After all, although these magic cores are expensive, Long Ling'er is a princess of the Violent Dragon Empire, she shouldn't lack money, yes?

Of course, if Long Ling'er heard that, she'd say, 'That's 2000 magic cores, it's a lot even for a princess, isn't it? Furthermore, the silver wolf king possesses the wind core as well as its pups, how could she miss something so good?'

She approaches, and the instant she approaches, Yu Feng was a bit stunned by the mass destruction from the previous attacks.

Deep holes, destroyed trees, mangled rocks, and burned wolf parts all over the place.

There was also the armor they wore that made her curious: 'How do these things work?'

She saw a small display of power. So, she could already have a vague idea of ​​how powerful these armors were, however, that didn't stop her from being even more curious about it.

Her horned horse closely followed Yu Feng.

Long Ling'er finally looked in her direction, and before she could say thank you, she heard, "If you want to thank me, help me get those wolves' magic cores."

"Ohh…" Yu Feng didn't expect that and made a sound like an idiot. Getting a little embarrassed, she hid her embarrassment, and agreed: "Okay."

First of all, she should help her. Whatever the reason, it was true that she was saved without even suffering a single scratch.

If she waited for Long Yi's help, God only knows how hurt she would be to the point of passing out and being grateful to her assailant.

It took quite a few minutes for all the Dire Wolves' cores to be removed.

Long Ling'er only kept the body parts of the Silver Wolf King and the Silver Wolf King's cubs.

Close to the waist, there was a triangular shape, Long Ling'er took the Silver Wolf King's magic core and imbued it to the spot.

Soon her body was surrounded by the wind.

Afterward, she handed the wind cores to Ximen Wuhen and Si Bi: "Do as I do, so you two can also use the wind element."

Already kind of used to Long Ling'er acting like this, they thanked and used it. In reality, the two were curious to know what it would be like to use the wind element, as it is one of the rare attributes in this world.

Yu Feng went to her with a bag full of magic cores, she handed it to her and asked, "You are Long Ling'er, yes?"

Long Ling'er dematerialized the helmet. She didn't want to hide it, in fact, it was good that this silly girl knew what she was capable of.

"As expected, you can also hear…" Long Ling'er muttered and asked rhetorically with a small smile, "You must be the princess of the Phoenix Clan, yes?"

Yu Feng nodded and asked, "These two are…"

"Si Bi, one of the three known priestesses of the Church of Light, and Ximen Wuhen, of the Ximen Clan." Long Ling'er replied.

Soon, Si Bi and Ximen Wuhen dematerialized the helmets showing their faces.

Yu Feng mainly looked at Si Bi and muttered in a daze, "So it's true, your birthmark has been removed..."

Si Bi's birthmark was very well known to be scary, even though she had heard of it before. However, upon seeing it in person, she was still impressed, especially with how beautiful she had become now.

"You are very beautiful." Yu Feng uttered.

Si Bi tightened her lips and a gentle smile formed. She wasn't used to other people finding her beautiful, she was always treated like a monster whenever she showed her face, felt joy in her heart upon hearing this and glanced at Long Ling'er before saying, "Thank you. "

At the same time, Long Ling'er's eyes sparkled a bit. Right after that, she smiled and asked Yu Feng, "Do you want to go with us, yes?"

"Yes?" Yu Feng looked confused, she initially wanted to ask what they intended to do, but she didn't expect to hear such a question.

Seeing her so confused, Long Ling'er had a sudden urge to laugh, however, she still held back, "We are heading to a lost city. You want to go along, yeah?"

"I want to!" Her heroic and adventurous spirit was successfully awakened.

{Motherfucker! Does that perverted crazy woman dare to beat up Laozi? Damn, damn, damn, just wait, when I get a little stronger, I swear this debt will be paid back with interest!}

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

37