Chapter 12: Yu Feng
698 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[By the way, I need to keep an eye on Yu Feng, she will be the next one to meet Long Yi. Their story is almost always your typical damsel in distress being saved by the pervert who pretends to wear white knight armor.

Long Yi did some dirty things while she was passed out, touching her breasts, etc, so he left after 'helping' her, as he found out her true identity and was afraid of being killed.

However, when she woke up, she saw a glimpse of him and in an inexplicable way, she fell in love with him, and after falling in love with her savior, she will later identify him and decide to become her wife, tsk, tsk, a real fool who gave herself to the wolf on a platter]

Thinking about what happened many times, Long Ling'er felt like throwing up. This was one of the silliest girls who ended up together with Long Yi.

"Ling'er, you will intervene, yes?" Ximen Wuhen asked, "It won't be good if she ends up being bewitched by this big pervert, yes?"

-

-

In the City of Light, a young girl wearing skin-tight fiery red armor, who also carried a huge fiery red sword on her shoulder, was sitting inside a restaurant. She had golden hair and her appearance was very beautiful and voluptuous.

Suddenly, she slammed her two fists on the wooden table.

*Bang!*

Her pretty little face was turning red with anger, with constant changing color, changing from anger to embarrassment. She particularly couldn't believe what she just heard in her mind.

'What the fuck! How the hell could I be so foolish?'

She was Yu Feng, the daughter of the Phoenix Clan Matriarch.

However, she even knew deep in her heart that if something like being saved from danger, but, she didn't even know that she was molested while it was happening, she could probably sprout some positive feelings for such an individual... After all, she always dreamed of a prince charming saving...

It was also at this time that she saw someone enter the restaurant.

It was a young man with a handsome appearance, with long black hair, a sword-shaped eyebrow, and black eyes. He was tall and had a well-shaped body.

That young man was Long Yi.

At this moment, the crowd of onlookers began to grow restless, and Long Yi fixed his eyes inside that small restaurant and was suddenly stunned. He saw transcendental beauty.

Long Yi quickly scrutinized this young girl from top to bottom with his eyes, and his gaze finally landed on her firm jade peak, perfectly outlined by her skin-tight armor. Then, suddenly, he felt a strong fluctuation of fire element magic.

{How lucky! I didn't imagine such beauty would be in a small restaurant like this. Although she is not comparable to Long Ling'er and Ximen Wuhen, who were adorable enough to cause a city to fall, this heroic spirit mixed with her beauty formed a unique charm, especially... Her highest peaks ~}

Long Yi woke up from his daze, and seeing her eyes full of anger looking at him, he didn't know when he had committed a crime against her, so he just smiled at her.

'Damn it, why is this big pervert smiling at me?' Yu Feng felt anger swell in his chest. She figured out the identity of this big, stinking pervert the moment she saw him, mostly by listening to his inner thoughts.

That lewd smile made Yu Feng's anger grow. She thought of quickly teaching Long Yi a lesson: 'No, I must avoid this pervert, it seems that there is something strange about him if someone gets too close to him, I need to move away!'

So she just used her murderous gaze to glare at Long Yi. After that, she got up and left, outside, she mounted her horse, turned around, turned into a fiery red cloud, and disappeared from the onlookers' view.

{What the hell, Laozi got snubbed again?}

Long Yi touched his nose and still couldn't understand what had happened a moment ago. He couldn't understand, why it suddenly became like this.

-

-

"Oh, was that Yu Feng?" Si Bi looked at Long Ling'er as she asked.

"Yes, and it looks like my information leak was helpful. Of course, this would happen even if I didn't say anything, as Long Yi can't see a beautiful woman who is already like a dog in heat." Long Ling'er sneered.

"Haha, true." Ximen Wuhen still remembers when she met Long Yi; this pervert, even though he knew they were stepbrothers, looked at her with his lustful eyes.

If even his sister, he is capable of harassing, let alone any other beauty.

"Okay, let's go to sleep since we're going to be up early in the morning." Long Ling'er said, "I've already asked the maids to arrange a room for each of you, as it's convenient for when we leave the next morning."

Si Bi e Ximen Wuhen assentiram.

Although the Ximen Clan wasn't far away, she didn't think it was bad to sleep in one of the spare rooms in the imperial palace. As Long Ling'er best friend, she has slept here several times.

Get early access to the chapters in: https://www.patreon.com/Raioz

34