Chapter 11: Green and Blue Armor.
690 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Be it information, secret things, hidden powers... Whatever it was, it was pretty scary just thinking about it.

"By the way, this is for you." Long Ling'er tried to hand her a silver looking ocean blue bracelet.

Long Ling'er would give it to her later, but now that they were going to the lost city, it was good to have something that could guarantee her safety: "It's similar armor to mine, it's linked to the satellite I said before, although don't be as powerful as mine; it is possible to fight a Great Swords Master or Archmage while equipped."

"I, I cannot accept something like that." Ximen Wuhen waved both hands as her gentle smile hardened.

It was simply too valuable for her to accept. There was no way she could receive something like that.

"Aren't we best friends?" Long Ling'er smiled and said, "I understand what you mean, but you also need to understand that this is something I can casually create in 1 single day. But if you are so determined not to take it, just borrow it."

"... If it's borrowed, I'll take it." Ximen Wuhen finally relented, she accepted the bracelet and wore it.

What she didn't say was that even if it was a Master Archmage or Sword Saint, she wouldn't necessarily lose...

Of course, knowing Ximen Wuhen's character, she kept it hidden. She didn't even try to think that deeply about it.

Jarvis: "Princess Ling'er, the armor is almost done, it just needs your final adjustment."

Even before she explained how to use the armor to Ximen Wuhen, Jarvis's voice came from the pulse on her wrist.

"Okay, show me the final adjustment panel." Long Ling'er activated the helmet and communicated with Jarvis.

Ximen Wuhen was taken aback by this action, but she already heard from Long Ling'er about this Jarvis who was a kind of life created by her virtually.

It was a bit complicated, she didn't understand most of it, she just knew that it was some kind of intelligence created by Long Ling'er able to communicate with her and help her if needed.

'Ling'er is too amazing…' Ximen Wuhen fell silent as she muttered in her heart.

"Done." It didn't take more than ten minutes until Long Ling'er finished and took off her helmet. She turned to Ximen Wuhen and said, "Wuhen, for you to wear the armor, you just need to inject your magic power towards the bracelet."

"Okay, I'll try." Ximen Wuhen nodded and started trying to follow Long Ling'er's instructions.

After a few tries, Ximen Wuhen managed to succeed. Gears echo as armor begins to materialize around her body starting with her arms.

Before long, a navy blue full body armor with a silver look surrounded her body. The helmet was different from what Long Ling'er wears, it was something more robotic, although it is quite detailed.

"How do you feel?" Long Ling'er asked with a smile.

Ximen Wuhen could sense that the armor was making use of her magical power, but it wasn't at an absurd level that she wasn't able to provide, "Very pleasant, mostly it's interesting to see the objects with information and with a thought of my mind, I can see the details of each item. It's just too appealing!"

She even felt emotional. Ximen Wuhen felt like she was wearing something that was capable of turning the world upside down.

Now she understood where Long Ling'er confidence came from. If this is an inferior version of her, and she already felt like she was capable of doing a lot of things, the one she uses must be even more appealing...!

"With this armor, you don't necessarily need to use your magic power." Long Ling'er pointed at the backs of her hands, "See this empty space? So, it is possible to imbue magic cores with all attributes. By doing this, you will be able to use any element as long as you are wearing the armor."

"Wow!" Ximen Wuhen uttered a sigh of utter surprise and astonishment.

She knew that Long Ling'er armor was capable of doing that, but she didn't imagine that this armor she said she casually made was so powerful and versatile.

Seeing her surprised form, Long Ling'er laughed. She was pleased with the reactions she managed to get from Ximen Wuhen, even without seeing her face, she could imagine the expression she was currently wearing.

"Now, how do I make the armor come off, Ling'er?" Ximen Wuhen asked.

"You just need to stop injecting the magic power." Long Ling'er said, "It's very simple once you get the hang of it, just use your willpower and take away access to your magic power."

Ximen Wuhen nodded and started to try.

It was like Long Ling'er said, it wasn't difficult.

"This is very interesting." Ximen Wuhen's eyes sparkled like the stars in the sky.

-

-

Si Bi was waiting for Long Ling'er at the imperial palace.

She was not idle, as she was used to having a lot of patience. She even used this time to meditate and stabilize her magic power, as it was only a short time ago that she had a breakthrough.

When Long Ling'er and Ximen Wuhen arrived, she stopped meditating.

"Wuhen, this is Si Bi." Long Ling'er introduced: "You might have heard of her, she is one of the three known priestesses of the Church of Light."

"Hello, nice to meet you." Ximen Wuhen shook her hand, "Ling'er may have already told you who I am, but let me introduce myself personally. I am Ximen Wuhen, my elemental attribute is also light, and I am Ling'er's best friend, pleasure."

"The pleasure is mine." Si Bi said with a smile.

Long Ling'er didn't know why, but she felt that there were sparks coming out of the two girls' eyes.

Not thinking too much about it, the moment the two stopped shaking each other's hands, Long Ling'er went to her workshop, when she came back, she was holding a green bracelet with silver details.

"Here, Si Bi. I will lend this to you." Long Ling'er handed it to her hand, "This is an armor that I made just now. The fighting power is not very high, but it should be high enough to be able to protect you if you face any danger while we go to Lost City."

"Thanks." Si Bi did not refuse. She didn't know what kind of danger they would face. From the serious way Long Ling'er was taking this, it was good that she had something that could guarantee her safety.

Also, she will only borrow it, after they are done, she will give it back.

"You're welcome." Long Ling'er smiled and explained the armor's functions, and explained how to use it.

It didn't take long for her to be able to use the armor, soon a green armor with silver details wrapped around her body.

Just like Ximen Wuhen, she was surprised when she saw that it was possible to identify every item she looked at while wearing the armor.

As she was already a Mage, her magic power was abundant, she felt that she could wear the armor for a whole day without depleting her magic power.

37