Chapter 10: Go to Lost City
695 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Si Bi cried a lot and thanked her a lot.

Not only was she able to remove the blood-red mark that had always made her feel depressed and inferior, but it also helped her create a magic core and become a Mage.

Long Ling'er removed her armor again to give her a friendly arm and let her cry in her embrace.

When she finally calmed down, Si Bi noticed how impolite she was, and blushed furiously.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for showing you such an embarrassing thing..." She said in a mosquito voice.

Long Ling'er listened, although Si Bi said very softly. In response, she just smiled gently.

After chatting for a while, exchanging a few comforting words, Long Ling'er asked, "By the way, are you going to be busy?"

"I don't have any plans." Si Bi asked: "Do you need my help?"

"Not exactly." Long Ling'er smiled mysteriously, "Now that I know this time is different, and possibly almost every woman who was romantically involved with Long Yi, I need to change my plans a bit. And, one of them is waking up the sleeping beauty."

"Sleeping Beauty?" Si Bi asked doubtfully: "Is this one of the possible wives of the perverted Long Yi?"

"Almost that." Long Ling'er said, "It only happened once, the other times, I stopped it before something happened between the two of them."

"Where is it?"

"In a lost city." Long Ling'er vaguely replied, "We need to go to that location, and there we will also find a lot of cool things."

"Let's go now?" Despite not having much information, she wouldn't refuse to save someone, especially with how much she currently owed Long Ling'er.

"No, I'm going to get my best friend before then." Long Ling'er replied, soon she thought of Ximen Wuhen. There were a few things she wanted to clear up with her as well.

"Oh okay." Si Bi nodded, then she asked: "Then... Should I go along with you?"

"If you want." Long Ling'er said: "This place where we are going, has many treasures, some things might even be useful for you, Si Bi. If you want to go home and get ready before leaving, I can drive you to your city."

Its flight speed was very high, and the deviation would not be very large.

"Mm... No need, I have everything I need in my space ring." Si Bi thought and replied: "Can I go with you, then?"

"Mm."

-

-

Later that same day, Long Ling'er had a long talk with Ximen Wuhen.

From the conversation, she found that her situation was similar to Si Bi's, she could hear both Long Yi's heart voice that replaced her second brother and her heart voice.

"This is a little revolting, but I will try to learn to control the voice of my heart." Long Ling'er said with a sigh.

She didn't want to think about it before, but now that she stopped to think about it if you take into account how many women that damned pervert already had, it was plausible to imagine that more than 40 women could hear the voice of her heart.

Although she didn't know how to do anything to prevent this from happening, she didn't want to just kill Long Yi by resetting, as she might as well stop hearing Long Yi's heart voice, and that was a problem for her as well.

{Did I finish reading all these books in less than an afternoon? Is Laozi really a genius? Could it be that several days had passed, but I was so immersed in reading the book that before I knew it, several days had passed?}

"Tsk, it's too bad we can't kill him." Ximen Wuhen didn't even try to disguise her hatred for Long Yi.

Hearing his voice for several days was simply depressing. Mainly because it's almost always about something dirty and perverted.

"Well, you might think so; you've killed him before, you just don't remember." Long Ling'er said.

It was true, practically every woman who got involved with Long Yi had already killed him at least once.

[The Elf Queen killed this perverted bastard 9 times in total]

"Ling'er… You let out your heart voice again." Ximen Wuhen said. She even laughed when she heard that Long Yi was killed 9 times by the same person. But then she asked in astonishment, "Did he manage to cross the line with the Elf Queen?"

"Yes, he did." Long Ling'er nodded.

It could be said that she was one of the most difficult for Long Yi to conquer, only after many attempts, he managed to succeed.

[He even made the Elf Queen's daughter his wife, tricking the poor little girl, and later, when he saw the Elf Queen, he began to desire her too]

"Again, Ling'er, you blurted out your inner thoughts." Ximen Wuhen said with a chuckle.

"This time I did it on purpose." Long Ling'er gave a triumphant smile, "It seems as long as it is something true that happened, my inner thoughts will come out."

She realized that she could only say something about related people or something true. That is, if she tried to lie, or make up a story, even if she kept muttering in her heart, apparently it was not heard by others.

One thing that reassured her was that she used Jarvis to monitor Long Yi, she wanted to know their reaction, and try to know if he might be able to hear her inner thoughts. If he did, it would be a problem.

"By the way, I thought of a big problem." Ximen Wuhen said worriedly, "What if any of these girls fall under the spell of this perverted bastard and spill all the beans, tell him everything about us being able to hear his inner thoughts, even the fact that he has already died several times and reset the world? ?"

If he finds out, wouldn't it be a problem if he commits suicide to reset the world?

"I thought about that too, so we can't allow him to be around another girl who can hear the voice of his heart and my, after all if he finds out about everything… It will be a problem." Long Ling'er then gave a cold smile.

She let out her inner thoughts.

[Even if the world resets if this perverted bastard dies, that doesn't mean that if any of the girls he once conquered dies, the world will reset too. If any of them get close to him and dare to say something... Hehehe...]

The cold, sinister giggle echoed through the minds of all the girls involved.

Long Ling'er was practically threatening all of them at the same time that she would kill anyone who tried to approach Long Yi and tell them about the things they discovered.

"Ling'er, you are so mean~" Ximen Wuhen put her hand in front of her mouth and laughed.

She didn't know how strong Long Ling'er was currently, but in her words, she was strong enough to kill a Master Archmage or Sword Saint in a matter of seconds.

Those who heard Long Ling'er's deepest thoughts heard about her building powerful armor using the sun meteorite.

The simple fact that she had gone back in time so many times and remembered all the times was quite frightening, after all, they couldn't imagine what she discovered by living so many times.

32