Chapter 9: Creating a Magic Core
813 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you interested in my armor?" Long Ling'er suddenly asked.

"Like you..."

"How did I know you wanted to ask about it?" Long Ling'er laughed.

"Yes..."

"I was the one who did it." Long Ling'er said: "But, you must already know that, yes?"

After all, if she's been listening to the voice of Long Ling'er heart since the world reset again, she figured she'd let slip some information.

"So-so." Si Bi admitted: "I heard the voice of your heart saying that was creating something, and this and that, but never very specific. I could only speculate now though, I wasn't entirely sure if something this amazing was created by you."

"Haha, I see." Long Ling'er suddenly let out a low chuckle and spoke in a low tone, "It must be fine here."

It was a wider area, not many trees around, not even magical beasts running around.

They went down. Long Ling'er let go of Si Bi's waist.

"Show your face and close your eyes tight." Long Ling'er said.

"Okay." Si Bi did not hesitate a bit and did as she was told.

The instant she showed her face, she expected that at least a little Long Ling'er would be affected.

However, against all she expected, Long Ling'er does not show the slightest fluctuation of emotion, be it negative or positive.

Seeing this, she somehow felt a little emotional, after which, she closed her eyes.

Long Ling'er raised her hand and brought it towards Si Bi's face.

However, just as her little hand was about to touch Si Bi's face, a milky white light shot out from Long Ling'er hand and entered the space between Si Bi's eyebrows.

The moment the light entered the space between Si Bi's eyebrows, she collapsed forward, falling into Long Ling'er arms caught her.

The breaking of the curse not only made the birthmark start to disappear but rather, Si Bi's own magic power started to grow.

Long Ling'er helped Si Bi sit in the lotus position, and went behind her, placing her hands on her back, and using the power of light to support her.

After all, it was a delicate moment, and at that moment, Si Bi had fainted due to the breaking of the curse.

Minutes later, Si Bi woke up. She didn't open her eyes, as she was quick to more or less understand what was going on, and quickly began to stabilize her magic power.

When that happened, Long Ling'er who was helping walked away.

Stopping in front of Si Bi, Long Ling'er was finally able to get a good look at Si Bi.

Beauty transcends the mortal world. Besides these four words, Long Ling'er couldn't think of any other words to describe Si Bi's beauty. Long Ling'er stared at this devastatingly beautiful face without makeup and involuntarily thought to her heart:

[If Long Yi sees Si Bi again, now that the blood-red mark on her face has been removed, she who was already a transcendental beauty, has become even more beautiful, I bet he would want to go back in time and punch himself, Yes?]

Now, she only saw an exquisite and beautiful face, without a single blemish, and just like a washed and starched sky, clear and cloudless, her face was so pure and fresh that anyone could get drunk.

Her fine jade nose, rosy lips, blackened eyebrows, and that light body fragrance similar to the fragrance of a musk deer, everything was in perfect harmony, bringing out the best in each other. With such a perfect combination of impeccable features on her face, it made Si Bi look like a goddess.

Si Bi blushed a little upon hearing Long Ling'er heart voice. She doesn't deny that she had a little desire to see that stinky pervert's reaction to her current appearance.

Although she still didn't see what change she had in her appearance, hearing Long Ling'er heart voice, she strongly believed that she had a positive change.

'Hehe, big pervert, I'll make you regret comparing me to a devil!' Si Bi made a promise in her heart.

Long Ling'er didn't stand still, because of the help she gave Si Bi, she had a boost in her cultivating. She sat in a lotus position as she made the armor revert to the appearance of a red bracelet with golden lines.

Long Ling'er felt that her entire body was scorching hot as if every cell in her body was burning. Her clothes have already turned to ash, revealing her entire slender and beautiful body. And with a transparent flame coming out of her entire body, her hair was fluttering around as if it was being blown by a gale. It made her look like she was the Sun Goddess Sigel from Norse mythology.

Si Bi narrowed her eyes, she wanted to help with her power, but she was also creating her own light magic core, if she stopped now, not only would she be unable to help, but she could also affect Long Ling'er.

However, she calmed down when she saw that Long Ling'er doesn't show the slightest sign of pain, even a white light from the light element begins to envelop her at the same time, making her red skin turn back to pink.

That fiery high temperature of Long Ling'er was out of the ordinary. She noticed that the stones beside Long Ling'er were slowly starting to melt, and with that, she could imagine how high her current temperature was.

Long Ling'er took a deep breath and started to contain her sea of ​​consciousness that was about to explode. She had absorbed a large amount of fire energy from the magic cores she had been preparing, and now they had already started to transform into a large amount of fire magic elements in her sea of ​​consciousness.

She also used some magic cores she got earlier by killing the Earth Bears.

'It looks like my fire magic core is about to form much sooner than I expected.' Long Ling'er muttered in her mind as she thought.

And just when she was thinking about such thoughts, she felt the explosion in her sea of ​​consciousness, which actually resulted in the formation of a fiery red magic core. And the transparent flame in her body started to retract inside her body, and her long hair also fell down smoothly.

"All right?" Si Bi asked as she approached. She had already finished forming her light magic core. She took a space ring sheet from her and covered Long Ling'er body.

"Thanks." Long Ling'er accepted her kindness and smiled, "Yes, I'm more than fine."

Not only was she able to form the fire magic core, but she was also able to raise the element of earth to the Master Magician level.

Long Ling'er took black lace underwear and a black dress from her space ring, wearing the clothes, she activated the armor again, enveloping her entire body, only without the helmet.

33