Chapter 8: Are You Interested in My Armor?
896 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Ling'er who saw all this unfold, was very surprised. After all, this had never happened before. At other times, inexplicably, the two end up together.

Apart from the first time Si Bi killed Long Yi, the other times they always ended up getting along if she didn't interfere...

[Why did it happen so differently from other times?]

She began to contemplate deeply.

It was then that she felt Si Bi's presence approaching her. She initially thought of walking away, but on second thought, she who was wearing red full body armor with gold accents decided to stay and wait. She was curious to know why Si Bi was coming towards her.

Floating in the air, supported by magic power, Si Bi came close enough to see Long Ling'er in sophisticated armor, looking very futuristic.

"Princess Ling'er?" Si Bi murmur.

Long Ling'er: "..."

The instant she heard those words spoken by Si Bi, Long Ling'er's mind started to work faster.

'She knows it's me... Besides, she might be listening to my heart's voice the same way I listen to Long Yi's heart voice?'

Within seconds, she had a revelation. To test it, she used fortune telling and in this prediction, she managed to make Si Bi reveal everything!

{Is it just her, or can all the girls who were deceived by Long Yi also hear?}

Without her realizing it, she let the thoughts of her heart out.

However, she wasn't worried about that now, she had more important matters before her.

Mechanical sounds that are quite pleasant to hear an echo as Long Ling'er's helmet begins to dematerialize. Soon her long hair cascades over her shoulders, as well as revealing her beautiful clear, starry eyes.

"Yes?" Long Ling'er replied, her eyes were calm like water, but at that moment there was an indescribable charm and tenderness in them.

Si Bi swallowed a mouthful of fresh air. She didn't expect her hunch to be right, nor did she expect Long Ling'er to simply reveal herself like this.

Looking at her intelligent eyes, Si Bi began to doubt her own life. She felt as if she were an open book before those eyes as if nothing about her could hide before those clear starry eyes.

Si Bi initially wanted to ask if she already found out that she can hear her heart's voice, after all, what she heard just now made a little explicit, however, when seeing her reveal herself and seeing the breathtaking appearance, along with the look who seemed to uncover even her deepest secrets, her mind went blank.

"How did you know it was me behind this armor?" Long Ling'er asked upon seeing that she was speechless.

Si Bi came to her senses. Hearing the question asked by Long Ling'er, she thought carefully. 'Should I tell the truth?'

However, she felt that it was pointless to hide it, she even felt as if Long Ling'er already knew the answer. "Don't you already know the answer to that question?" She answered with uncertainty.

Si Bi just felt that Long Ling'er knew everything, however, she still couldn't tell if what she thought was right or not.

"Haha, yes, I know." Unexpectedly, Long Ling'er laughed, admitting it with the utmost tranquility as she moved a little closer to Si Bi.

Si Bi sucked in a lot of cold air with the sudden approach, she suddenly didn't know what to do. Facing Long Ling'er, she felt like an open book again.

Seeing Si Bi's ever-changing expression, Long Ling'er lifted the corner of her lips as a sly smile appeared on her face.

"Can I ask you a question?" Si Bi came to her senses and said in a low voice, looking like a scared cat.

Long Ling'er responded with a question, "You want to know how to remove your birthmark, yes?"

"Yes, this!" Si Bi ended up letting it out in an exaggerated way, she suffered a lot over the years because of this blood-red birthmark.

"This isn't exactly a birthmark, more of a curse." Long Ling'er replied in her composed tone.

'Wait, a curse?' It was hard to believe, however, as she heard it from Long Ling'er, somehow she wanted to believe it.

But, Long Ling'er's next words left Si Bi disheartened.

"It needs someone or something with the power of light equivalent to the power of an almost Magic God."

"Oh…" Upon hearing the answer she wanted but knowing the difficulty, she became very sad.

However, Long Ling'er next words caused her eyes to become excited again.

"If I say I can heal you, what are you willing to do for this princess?"

"I don't know." Si Bi thought and thought, but nothing she imagined could be enough to repay her if Long Ling'er managed to do this for her: "I can't thank you enough if you do this for me, I don't even know what I could do to reward you."

"Oh, trust me, you will find many ways to show your appreciation", Long Ling'er, her tone hinting at something she wasn't able to understand.

"I will do anything for you." Si Bi promised and added: "As long as it doesn't go against my principles, I will be willing to do anything for you!"

"I know you will," Long Ling'er nodded, smiling slightly suggestively. Soon he added, "Let's find a quieter place and go down first."

"Yes." Si Bi followed her.

Long Ling'er speed was far superior to hers, and because of that, she held onto Si Bi's waist while carrying her, "Let me carry you."

Although the two are girls, Si Bi felt shy being held by the waist from behind, it was almost as if she was being hugged by her.

It was also at this time that her thoughts started to wander about the armor that Long Ling'er was wearing. It was something she had never seen before and it didn't seem as simple as it looked.

After all, the speed it could fly, and the way the wings flapped were so indescribable, giving a whole new feeling to flying.

'You who made this armor? How did you do it?'

There were doubts that she had and wanted to ask, however, she didn't dare to dig into her secrets, after all, she would already receive help from her, it would be too disrespectful to ask about it...

"Are you interested in my armor?" Long Ling'er suddenly asked.

39