Capítulo 6: Light God Spirit Tablet
912 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sound-isolated room in the imperial palace, Long Ling'er let out an enchanting giggle.

"It is finished." She murmured: "With Jarvis created again and linked to the satellite, and with access to the empire's library, it took little time to analyze all the information and store the information in the database..."

She was very satisfied with the result.

"Jarvis, show me what idiot Long Yi is currently doing." Long Ling'er said.

"Seeking the location of the 'big pervert' right now, Princess Ling'er."

It didn't take long for a holographic image to appear before her eyes.

Long Ling'er with both hands expanded, further enlarging the image, showing Long Yi's situation in a larger proportion.

"He started to leave Soaring Dragon City just now…" Long Ling'er muttered in a thoughtful tone.

On her wrist, she condenses her powers, then a red armor in gold details begins to cover her entire body.

If there is a more significant difference from the armor she used in her previous life as the 'iron woman', it was that the helmet had a dragon aspect, it was even possible to make wings appear to fly.

In this life, she didn't need the Arc Reactor. Using the magic of this world, it was possible to create armor that fit magic perfectly. Of course, it took her a long time to create it the first time, but after creating it so many times, she got the hang of it.

The materialized armor fit her body perfectly, without showing the slightest discomfort.

"Jarvis, are you there?" She tested the connection inside the armor.

Jarvis: "At your disposal, Princess Ling'er."

"Activate the monitor."

Jarvis: "Okay."

Soon, many things began to appear in front of her retina.

"Import hunting interface preferences." Long Ling'er said.

Everything in view began to appear as a circled 'item' showing the information of each thing that appeared on her retina.

"Okay, what do you think?" Long Ling'er asked.

Jarvis: "I have uploaded, Princess Ling'er, we are connected and ready."

"Okay, locate all Earth Bears near Light City." Long Ling'er commanded.

Jarvis: "Right now."

On her retina, a minimap appeared in the bottom left corner, Long Ling'er used the cloaking spell on her, and opening the secret door, a pair of red dragon style wings materialized on her back and she started to fly!

In a few seconds, the flight speed already exceeded 200 km/h.

'Tsk, I'm too weak yet, my current power can barely sustain the armor...' While flying, Long Ling'er switched the energy used to the fire beast's magic core.

The wing's energy particles glowed red while literally on fire, this made the speed increase even more.

The amount of magic core energy she was using was quite high.

On the minimap, Long Ling'er saw dozens of red dots flashing. Those red dots were the Earth Bears.

'It's going to be a bit of work, but the magic cores and iron bones of these earth bears are useful to me as well.' Long Ling'er muttered in her mind.

Earth Bear is a B-ranked magic beast, and this beast's entire body is covered with copper skin and has an iron bone that is impervious to sword or spear, even more, so that it could use advanced earth element magic.

"Here is the first one…" Long Ling'er muttered as she looked down.

A ten-foot-tall earthy yellow bear was charging toward a deer slashing through the trees, its eyes cruel.

The ground shook violently and pieces of earth flew in the air like a locust toward the fleeing deer.

With a 'peng', the piece of earth hit the deer.

Pointing his open hand towards the Earth Bear's head, a laser shot out of his palm at extreme speed!

*Whoosh!*

*Bang!*

The sound of the laser piercing the Earth Bear's head came right after the sound of the wind slashing because of the laser.

As tough as the Earth Bear's skull is, a hole appeared from the laser fire.

The Earth Bear was not even able to know how it died.

Flapping her wings, Long Ling'er slowly descended to the ground. The wings behind her crumble.

Approaching the Earth Bear's corpse, a dagger materialized in his right hand.

So first she carefully peeled the skin of this Earth Bear, this skin was a better quality material to make armor. Although it is of no use to her who owns better things, she would get good value selling it. Even after it died, the skin was still extremely hard, but it was as soft as tofu under her dagger.

After that, she dug a yellow-earth magic core from its head.

Everything was meticulously stored in her space ring.

'Unfortunately, it's not the one.' Long Ling'er thought.

She looked at the deer, then a pair of wings materialized on her back again and she took off flying.

The deer had already been killed, sooner or later another hungry predator would show up. She didn't lack meat, and the materials of deer weren't worth storing.

{Fuck, again insufficient magic power, it seems that henceforth Laozi must meticulously cultivate magic power. It's really quite depressing.}

"Jarvis, what did the big pervert try to do?" While flying, Long Ling'er asked.

Jarvis: "Princess Ling'er, the big pervert was trying to fly but ended up falling flat on his face as he ran out of magic power, apparently."

"Hahaha, that idiot deserved it." Long Ling'er was happy to hear this and thought to her heart:

[That perverted idiot should not only fall from the sky when trying to fly, but also break an arm or a leg, it would be good if he lost all his front teeth to stop being a sucker!]

Long Ling'er knew that her wish would not come true now, after all, Long Yi has an affinity for all elements, and he is a bug through and through. It won't take long for him to be able to fly using the wind element.

But, she was still happy to see the video recorded by Jarvis the moment Long Yi fell face down on the ground and was left sitting on the ground afterward with an idiotic look on his face.

It was even possible to see that he lost one of his teeth.

'This time he lost only one tooth...'

Long Ling'er didn't waste much time, she already found the next target.

Just like the other Earth Bear, it only took one laser shot to kill it.

After dismantling, she moved on to the next target, as this one also didn't have the [Light God Spirit Tablet] on its body.

Only the fifth time did she finally manage to find what she was looking for.

It was oval like jade and emitted a soft holy light.

Long Ling'er knew that besides her, someone else was looking for this thing, so she placed it in the center of the back of her hand, fitting perfectly.

A holy light enveloped her. A smile appeared on her face upon seeing the satisfactory result. Now, she will be able to use the light element!

And, it wasn't just any light element, with the armor, the power of light was almost at Magic God level.

...

This is the rank of the mages:

__

Apprentice Magician

2 Beginner Magician

3 Intermediate Magician

4 Advanced Magician

5 Master Magician

6 Mage (form a magic core)

7 Archmage (form a small vortex)

8 Master Archmage (form a large vortex) - lifetime ~200 years

9 Magic God - lifetime >500 years

__

38