Chapter 5: Si Bi’s Story.
966 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been almost a week now, Long Ling'er had finished creating the satellite and was almost done creating the initial phase of the armor.

Even if it's just the initial phase, where it would depend more on her douqi, it would be good enough for her desired functionalities.

[It's almost time for Long Yi to meet Si Bi...]

When thinking about Si Bi, she sighs.

-

-

Si Bi who was leaving Light City, shuddered when she heard that in her mind.

'Is this perverted bastard going to appear before me?'

She stopped walking as she wanted Long Ling'er to continue, she wanted to hear her heart's voice talking about how she would meet this perverted bastard.

Luckily, her wish came true.

[Tsk, this Si Bi is one of the foolish girls who fell for Long Yi's lies and tricks... The first time Long Yi saw her, she was bathing in a pool of water. At this time, Long Yi found her panties and sniffed like he was enjoying fine wine. Afterward, this sleazy perverted boy goes and spies Si Bi taking a shower while holding her panties and sniffing.

Not long after, he even masturbates while holding his panties in his yucky thing and smears all his panties with his yucky fluid, only after that he runs away.

Si Bi looks for who did this with her panties and spies her in the shower; it didn't take long to find Long Yi who had already discovered her identity, but he pretended not to know and on top of that, he pretended to be someone weak, deceiving Si Bi.

He even used the fact that he was 'weak' to make her stay close to him and 'protect' him.

After several made-up stories and lies made by Long Yi, seeing that he didn't appear to be a fraud, she unexpectedly believed his lies.

It could be said that Long Yi is a born liar. He lied so well that I am sure that both in this life and in the Hereafter, he deceived many people with his lies.

When Si Bi asks him if he saw anyone else around, he didn't even blush by lying saying he didn't, pretending not to know why she wanted to find the culprit of masturbating using her intimate panties while watching her take a shower.

To summarize a bit, Si Bi who meditated, she almost went R*** when Long Yi saw Si Bi's naked 'cave' when the wind hit; since she wasn't wearing panties...

That part I don't understand. She clearly has a storage ring, why doesn't she carry clothes with her? Or is it some kind of weird fetish she has?

Si Bi who continued meditating did not notice Long Yi's approach and only noticed when he touched her breasts...

One of the times, she killed him and the world reset again, however, the second time, he did the same thing, however, when he was attacked by her, miraculously he survived.

The second time he was attacked, Long Yi didn't push Si Bi who was sitting on top of him, and attacked away, instead he feigned and shouted loudly. Upon hearing that sound, it seemed like it was a scream of pleasure.

In addition, he was also enjoying the feeling of Si Bi's perfectly round buttocks that were sitting on top of his belly. Because of the sudden and sudden friction, Long Yi's disgusting lower private part was already hard and was pushing against the cleft of Si Bi's buttocks.

I laughed when I saw that because of this action, that damned pervert actually got a 'relief'. The fact that this happened, and even so, Si Bi didn't kill him a second time made me curious...

Tsk, tsk, indeed Si Bi has some problem with her brain!

I saw that even after that, she ended up getting more intimate with him, it got to the point where she said they should get married since he touched her foot.

Being from the Moxi clan, if a single woman's leg came into contact with the man, then the woman had 2 options, one was to marry him and the other was to kill him. If she was incapable of killing, the entire Moxi clan would spare no effort to hunt down and kill that man.

When she showed him the birthmark, Long Yi clearly showed disgust, however, he managed to cover it up and even said that it was no big deal, however, obviously, he cares, he just pretends not to.

Now, I don't even understand why they say it's something scary. This birthmark isn't even that scary, it's more like a tattoo, however, by the beauty standards of this world, it can be said to be scary.

In any case, that blood-red birthmark of hers has a way to remove...]

Hearing all this, Si Bi opened her mouth in disbelief at what she heard. 'This… How could this be about me? Would I be so foolish?'

Another thing that caught her attention a lot too, 'Does she know how to remove my birthmark?!'

She had lost all hope, this horrible blood red birthmark is something that always made her feel inferior to others.

Even though she was blushing a little at the way Long Ling'er talked about her, even saying that she had a weird fetish for walking without panties... She was more and more curious about this princess of the Violent Dragon Empire.

'By the way, is this perverted little bastard going to show up while I'm taking a shower? But, I always erect a barrier of light around to prevent this from happening, however, there must be something strange about this boy, maybe it's because he is from another world and he has some kind of strange knowledge that made able to pass through the barrier without me noticing him?'

It could be said that her brain works well, unlike the way Long Ling'er made her look like a brainless idiot, as it looked like she didn't even suspect Long Yi.

Thinking about how this pervert would wear her panties and watch her bathe in a lake, she got angry and embarrassed.

'I can't allow this to happen!' Saying those words in her heart, Si Bi went back to the city, mainly to get new changes in clothes.

This time, she intended to go on a quick trip, so she didn't bother to bring extra clothes, but now that she knew there was a possibility that she'd run out of panties because of that bastard, she didn't want to take the risk.

'But, I need to be careful... Maybe I shouldn't even stop to take a bath in a lake? Or did something force me to do it?'

She started to think that maybe she fought some beast that made her feel dirty and that's why she ended up going into a lake to take a bath.

However, as much as she tried to deduce, it would be difficult for her to discover.

36