Chapter 4: What if the person I like is a woman?
1.1k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Someone knocked on the door three times.

"In between."

An imperial maid slowly opened the door and walked over to her and softly said, "Her Highness Princess, Ms. Ximen has arrived and wants to see you."

Long Ling'er casually unbuttoned the two buttons of her blouse and revealed a pair of delicate and beautiful collarbones, then combed her fingers through the soft lock of hair that fell over her shoulders and played with her a few times, and indifferently said: "Let her enter."

A beautiful person wearing a spotless white priest's robe entered. She had long black hair hanging down to her waist that fluttered when she was walking, it made her look like she was dancing in the wind.

Looking at her closely, she possessed a great beauty that could intoxicate countless men and women. Her eyes were like autumn waters, she had a jade nose and a coarse mouth, and her skin was white as snow.

And especially that kind and warm temper that she unintentionally gave off, that made people feel clean by a spring breeze.

Ximen Wuhen gave her best smile as she approached, she said in a gentle tone as she held her hands, "Ling'er, how have you been?"

She tried to act as naturally as possible. She still needed to confirm that the things she'd heard earlier weren't just a figment of her imagination. Ximen Wuhen couldn't just ask about what she heard, she didn't want her best friend to think she was crazy.

"Did you hear anything from the maids?" Long Ling'er didn't answer but asked.

"Just a little." She said softly.

"Oh well, I just had a bad dream, they're making too much of an alarm about it." Long Ling'er sighs. Right after, she smiled lightly: "And you, Wuhen, how was the trip back?"

Of course, it wasn't quite like that, as she had mobilized security in the imperial palace, mainly around her room.

Not noticing anything unusual in Ling'er's expression, Wuhen gently smiled, "Take it easy, there were no unforeseen events along the way, so just a boring trip~"

The two girls soon sat on the big bed while holding each other's hands.

"I heard that my second oldest brother Ximen has been bothering you recently, is that true?" Wuhen asked.

"Huh?" Long Ling'er arched a frown, but she had heard this kind of question many times, since Ximen Yu had been bothering her for a long time, she replied, "Yes, like an annoying mosquito."

Ximen Wuhen was not saddened by the way her brother was said, she even laughed, "Haha, he deserves a spanking then."

"Yes, he deserves it..." She answered ambiguously.

"Let's not keep talking about that idiot so as not to spoil your mood." Ximen Wuhen said happily: "I think it won't be long before I can become a Master Magician."

"Oh, that's cool." Long Ling'er was genuinely happy for her, "I'm happy for you."

"Hehe~"

During the conversation, the subject between the two people changed from news to cultivation, and then they started talking about it, everything from the experiences they had while training to emotional issues.

No matter what topic they were talking about, with Ximen Wuhen there, they both had a particularly pleasant conversation along with a slight gentle smile in their eyes.

Suddenly, Ximen Wuhen asked, "If in the future I met someone I liked, what would you do?"

Long Ling'er thought for a while and said, "Give him my blessing, as long as he's not a scoundrel like his 'second eldest brother'."

Yu Ru Bing investigated further: "So if…"

"What if the person I like is a woman?"

"If you like this person." Long Ling'er looked directly at her and calmly raised her eyebrows: "Whether it's male or female, as long as that person treats you well, it has my blessing."

"Haha, I kinda knew you'd say that, thanks." Ximen Wuhen hugged her.

Long Ling'er's heart was inexplicably trapped by her delicately beautiful gaze, and her heart swelled uncontrollably for a moment as she was suddenly embraced, but soon she calmed down.

-

-

After bidding farewell to Ximen Wuhen, Long Ling'er began the plan to build her workshop again.

With her knowledge, using magic and science, she built a nearly perfect suit of armor when using the sun miner.

Sun miners are very rare, but Long Ling'er knew of the existence of a small meteorite in the imperial treasure vault.

Although it's not a very big piece, because of the hardness, it was possible to create full body armor made from a thin layer.

Despite only being a thin layer, the defense is as strong as a Sword Saint's defense.

However, the armor created by her was even more resistant than that...

'But, I still need to create a satellite with technology and magic, this will help keep an eye on that perverted idiot, as well as help with the functionality of the armor...'

If it was before, it would have taken her longer to create all of this, but after doing it so many times, she could practically do it all with her eyes closed.

One of the best sources of magical energy was the magical cores of beasts. That kind of thing was easy to achieve for her as the princess of the Violent Dragon Empire.

'In any case, I need to gain more strength to put one of my plans into practice...' Long Ling'er knew that a few days later, an Earth Bear appeared near Light City. This Earth Bear has something that will be of great benefit to Long Yi.

Of course, Long Ling'er wouldn't let him have [Light God Spirit Tablet]. This was something of great use to her, especially to improve the armor she intended to create.

-

-

Ximen Wuhen, who returned to the Ximen clan, was thoughtful as she walked around the pavilion: 'She's hiding something, she clearly looks different, even the way she talks about the perverted idiot second brother is different...'

{Wow! Is that the sister of this garbage? Not bad~}

An unpleasant look appeared on Ximen Wuhen's face when she saw the person she least wanted to meet. Hearing the voice of his heart made her feel disgusted and angry.

If everything is in line with what Long Ling'er said in her heart, this perverted bastard is no better than Ximen Yu.

"Wuhen, you are finally back!" Long Yi as sudden as lightning, tried to hug Ximen Wuhen, only to hug the wind when she dodged.

With complete indifference, disgust, and undisguised contempt, she said, "Don't touch me, 'Second Big Brother', you didn't know I'm allergic to perverts?"

"..." Long Yi was stunned.

He was still thinking about how he tried to hug her, only to hug the wind and hearing the words spoken by her with a somewhat indifferent look, but not disguising the disgust and contempt he felt for him, he was upset.

{Damn, how dare this little girl to be disgusted and look down on Laozi? Little girl, believe it or not, but sooner or later Laozi will make you repent and kneel before me while begging you to lick me like a bitch in heat!}

33