Arc 2 – Slaves of the Arch-Slime 1.3 🔞
5.4k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Turn him back!” I shout, trying to pull away from the tentacles’ grip, even though I know at this point I can’t break free anymore. All those months spent training, and I can’t get out of a simple slime’s grip… how disappointing. “Turn him back now!”

Then it hits me. She hasn’t even… finished the job. Renard’s skimpy black panties show a clear, if small bulge there.

“I see you are interested in the whole package,” Amuira chuckles. “I prefer my slaves to still retain a tiny bit of their older bodies… makes it more fun this way. Besides, hearing your needy voices begging to be given a pussy never gets old.”

“What are you talking about? Renard is an arcanist, he has a very strong will! He will never beg!”

W-Will he? At this point I can never be sure. I feel like the world has overturned right in front of me.

“Let’s ask her.” Amuira stands up from her throne and walks behind my transformed friend. She sets her pale hands behind her neck and massages her nape. Renard lets out a breathy gasp that sounds far too feminine for my tastes. it sounds… just like a girl. “Hey… Rena, my sweet little servant. How do you feel?”

Rena? That’s her… his new name? This can’t be true.

“Renard! Please snap out of it! She’s doing something to you, you are better than this! Renard! Listen to me!”

The newly-minted girl blinks - she seems so out of there. A frown appears on her face, and she looks down at her body, at her perky breasts, slim waist and rounded hips. She doesn’t seem to recognize herself.

“I… I…” she gasps. Her voice’s pitch is so much higher, sounding just like a young woman. What did this slime monster did to her?

To him!

This is Renard, not this… abomination, Rena.

“I feel… I f-feelll…” her voice trails over. She looks at her breasts with a quizzical look.

“Yes! Renard, fight it! You are not this! You can do it! Fight it, Renard, you are my friend.”

“What a bunch of nonsense, don’t you think, Rena?” The slime queen cups her breasts from behind and her new girl gasps. They seem exceedingly sensitive. Her nipples grow hard between her playful fingers, and as I look down, I see her (no, no, his!) tiny dick twitch a little, but it doesn’t seem to be able to grow stiff any more.

“Hmmm, that’s right,” Amuira whispers into Renard’s ear. “That’s a good girl. You are a good girl, aren’t you?”

“I… I…”

“Let me put it this way.” Amuira moves her right hand on Renard’s buttock and plays with his ass. “If Mistress were to put her finger deep inside your cute butthole, how would you like that?”

“Ah! Yes! I would like that very much…” she pants, bending slightly at the hips so that her butt pushes against Amuira’s palm. “… Mistress.”

“No, Renard… you… you are not…”

“You are a good girl,” Amuira sing-songs into her ear. “Say it, and I will stick a finger up your butt.  I know you want it so hard…”

“Yes! I’m a good girl!” She shouts, her voice shrill with its newfound high-pitched tone and breathy with need. “I’m a very good girl who needs Mistress’ fingers up her butt!”

“That’s right.” Amuira holds up her promise, and I can only watch as what used to be my best friend in the world arches her back and pushes her new, rounded tush against the invading finger. Her clit twitches, but it doesn’t grow, sitting over a slight bulge of her balls and what remains of her destroyed masculinity.

“Ahhh! Ooohh, yes! Yes, thank you very much Mistress! My butt needs your fingers so hard! Oh yesss!” She shouts, spreading her hips to allow her better access. Her small breasts wobble up and down and her eyes roll up in their sockets. She’s clearly enjoying herself, much more than I thought possible… for someone who until a few hours ago was a young man and my best friend.

I feel my eyes prickle, but there’s something else going on as well: I feel a weird tightening in my pants. No matter how much I feel like this is wrong, how much I repeat myself I am supposed not to like this… all my dick can see is two hot girls fingering each other…

“And look at you,” Amuira whispers between Rena’s ragged breaths. “You’re starting to like it as well, aren’t you? You are just as much a pervert as little Rena here.”

“Y-Yes, Mistress. I’m a big pervert who cums from her butt! I’m a big pervert who needs your touch now and forever! Please keep fucking me!”

The slime queen chuckles and withdraws her finger. Rena complains with a dissatisfied groan. She looks up at her with big pleading eyes.

“M-Mistress? Please? I need to cum, please?

“In due time my little pet. Now tell me, do you recognize him?” She takes Rena’s face between her fingers and turns it towards me. “Do you recognize that person?”

“Yes,” she replies in a bashful whisper. “He’s my friend. He’s my companion.”

“And he’s getting a stiffy watching you get fingered, see how tented his pants are?”

Her hazelnut eyes travel to my straining dick and I shake my head.

“P-Please, Renard!” Yes, his name is Renard, it’s not Rena, he’s not this mockery he’s been turned into, and we can find a way to turn him back just as we kill this bastard slime! “Snap out of it! We can still win, your hands are free! You can cast a spell and get us both free.”

“But little Rena doesn’t want to get free, does she?” Amuira bites her lobe, and she writhes in pleasure, red in the face as her hands reach for her breasts, kneading them. “Little Rena wants to do as Mistress commands. If you give him a big sloppy kiss I will consider touching you again.

“Ha… hha…” she pants, taken between her need and the disgust of what she has just suggested. I can’t believe it! Renard is my best friend! I have never considered him in that light, and even if right now he looks like a hot girl it’s not like… it’s not like I…

“T-That’s bad… b-but it’s what Mistress w-wants…” Rena mutters. Amuira lets her go and she walks on naked feet as the slime tentacle slowly lower me to be level with her.

I don’t want this!

I really don’t want this, no matter how enticing her breasts are, her nipples peeking out of her bra, and even her overgrown clit looks cute and harmless in her panties… not something I can even worry about, but this… this is Renard!

“No, wait, stop!” I shout. “Don’t do this please, I will… I will-“

What can I do, exactly, other than shout useless nonsense? There’s nothing I can do. I can’t let her have mercy on me, and I can’t stop Renard.

With trembling hands, he reaches up to me. His… her skin is so warm and so smooth. She smells even like a girl, so pleasantly musky. She’s clearly excited, getting into it as she brushes a finger upon my cheek and I recoil in shame as my dick twitches, by now pushing hard against my pants.

“You are… hard,” she mutters. Her other hand reaches for it and the touch of her dainty fingers over my hardness is enough to send pleasurable shivers up my spine as I arch my back, trying to hold back from her touch.  She chuckles, so pleased with herself and the effect she’s having on me. “I like it when I get people hard.”


I hope you like this chapter. This is where things get spicy. If you want to purchase the entire book, with the extra scenes there, the link is below. In the meantime, I am grateful for everyone's amazing support. Thanks for reading, everyone!

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

38