Class Quest
708 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Woo currently sat in his room which he had changed for the 4th time. He had never settled in one place for more than a few days.

Although he spent most of the time outside of his room, he couldn’t afford to be careless. He would always book another room under a different name in another inn after staying a few days, to avoid any possible chances of being found out.

After all, he had a bounty now and it was a huge sum of 100 million Beri!

Honestly, it wasn’t surprising to Jin Woo. Although he didn’t have any great achievements worthy of note, just being associated, though superficially, with the most wanted person in the world was plenty enough.

Not to mention, Smoker had witnessed his strength and him siding with the pirates so that also played a role in him getting a bounty.

“Still, where did they manage to get such a good picture of me?” The Jin Woo in the wanted poster had a smile plastered on his face with half of his face covered in blood.

“The only time that comes to my mind is when I noticed a drunkard in the back alley…no way, right…” Jin Woo sighed and put the wanted poster back in his inventory.  He didn’t really have any strong feelings about it.

Although a little surprising, he had seen it coming so it wasn’t unexpected. After all, a powerful Hunter popping out of nowhere and being worthy enough to be recruited by Dragon himself surely seemed like a topic the higher-ups would pay special attention to.

On the contrary, the picture made it difficult for normal people to recognize him, so he welcomed it.

It had been a few weeks since then and Jin Woo had been grinding like crazy. He had cleared many of C, D, E ranked dungeons as well as a few B Ranks and has experienced explosive growth. There weren’t any dungeons higher than B rank available in the shop for Jin Woo.

[Status

——————

Name: Sung Jin-Woo

Level: 48

Class: None

Title: The One Who Judges

HP: 22300

MP: 700

Fatigue: 0

——————

Strength: 132

Agility: 111

Sense: 93

Vitality: 91

Intelligence: 70

——————

Remaining points: 0]

Moreover, Jin-Woo had also gained two additional skills.

[Skill: (Active) Vital Strike (Level 2)

Description: Deals critical damage if the enemy’s vital areas are attacked.

Resource Consumption: 70 mana, Dagger only]

-

 [Skill: (Active) Bloodlust (Level 2)

Description: Using strong energy, the selected target is put in a state of fear for 1 minute. Several targets can be selected.

Fear = -50% all stats

Resource consumption: 100 mana]

Jin Woo found out that the maximum level cap was only 3. When any of his skills reached level 3, the words “Level Max.” replaced the number. His skills like Sprint and Advanced Dagger Arts that he had been using often had reached the max level.

‘It’s about time…’  

---

Jin Woo made his way to the warehouse, carefully making sure that he wasn’t being followed, hiding in the cover of darkness.

Jin Woo opened Item Shop and went straight to the weapons section. He had been planning to buy a new Dagger for some time.

[Are you sure you want to buy ‘Knight Killer’ for 2,800,000G?]

“Yes.”

With Jin Woo’s confirmation, a Dagger appeared in his hands.

[You have successfully bought ‘Knight Killer’!]

The Dagger was pitch black in color with red blood-like patterns running across it as well as its serrated edge. Purple lightning cracked on the surface of the blade from time to time.

[Item: Knight Killer

Rarity: B
Type: Dagger
Attack Power +100

It’s a sturdy and sharp dagger designed to cut a knight’s armor. Because of its serrated blades, it will not slip easily against armor.
Effect: +25% damage against heavily armored opponents.]

“I’ve spent most of my gold, but it is worth it.” Rasaka’s Fang only had +25 Attack Power. Although ‘Knight Killer’ didn’t have effects like ‘Paralysis’ and ‘Poison’, just the attack bonus made it a really good weapon.

After all, it was the most expensive and strongest Dagger available in the Item Shop.

Jin Woo bought various potions using the leftover gold and stored them in the pockets of his coat. His experience had made him realize that keeping the potions on the body instead of inventory helped in critical situations.

Then finally, Jin-Woo took the buff potions and drank them all in one go.

[You have consumed ‘Strength Enhancement’ high-grade potion!]

[Your Strength will be increased by 20% for the next 1 hour!]

-

[You have consumed ‘Agility Enhancement’ high-grade potion!]

[Your Agility will be increased by 20% for the next 1 hour!]

Jin Woo didn’t delay it any further and ‘inserted’ the key into the empty air. The surroundings around him became a blur and then they cleared to reveal a corridor.

The ceiling was high with several exquisite chandeliers hanging and the floor was covered in a red luxurious carpet. The torches that hung on the walls brightly illuminated the corridor. The corridor looked like a medieval castle and it gave off a grandiose feeling.

At the end of the corridor, two tall knights wearing heavy armor were standing in a ceremony in front of a door, one holding a halberd while the other held a longsword.

The words [Gatekeeper] were written on both of their heads in orange color.

Upon noticing Jin Woo’s approach, both knights rushed towards Jin Woo, brandishing their weapons.

But they were slow—extremely slow. They seemed to be moving in slow motion to Jin Woo.

[You have gained experience!]

[You have gained experience!]

After defeating the two Gatekeepers with ease, Jin-Woo wondered. ‘It’s as if all their stats points were allocated in defense…’

Jin Woo suddenly had a nagging feeling. “Something isn’t right…” but Jin Woo couldn’t point out the abnormality.

Putting aside the thought since he couldn’t afford to waste any time, Jin-Woo moved forward. Behind the two Gatekeepers was a gate that reached the high ceiling. The gate was made of iron and had many mysterious patterns drawn on it.

Using his monstrous strength, Jin-Woo opened the huge and bulking iron door with ease. The interior was dark and Jin-Woo couldn’t seem to see anything.

Suddenly, the torches hanging on the walls started to light up on their own one by one, and soon, the light from the torches illuminated the interior.

The Grand Hall came into Jin Woo’s vision. Tall pillars reaching the high ceiling as well as many half pillars were scattered around asymmetrically. A red carpet covered the ground and many mysterious symbols and drawings decorated the walls.

At the far end stood a throne made of swords and a tall figure sat on it. The figure donned a full-body red armor and held a great sword in a domineering manner. The words [Blood Red Commander Igris] were written in a blood-red color on the figure’s head.

In front of the throne stood hundreds of figures, all wearing full-body armors and various weapons like spears, halberds, axes, and swords in their hands.

Noticing Jin Woo, all of them turned to look at Jin Woo at the same time. Blue flames ignited beneath their helmets, instead of their eyes.

Jin Woo involuntarily gulped his saliva. His smile froze on his face and his facial muscles twitched.

“I figured it was going too smoothly…”

10