20. Fight
86 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aoooo..." It roared again with its head toward the sky.

When the Dragozillas saw it, they somehow seemed to get excited, so they approached it and surrounded it.

However, they only gathered around it, like subordinates following their boss.

DING!

(Primordial Sky Wolf!

- Level: 10

- Type: Monster Boss!)

(Warning: Each Monster Boss is extremely dangerous, possessing extremely threatening skills. In every civilization test, when going one-on-one with a monster boss, the success rate of winning is only 5 percent!)

"What?" Oliver was somewhat surprised that a Monster Boss had appeared and it was near their base.

Even that was directly at Level 10, which was too far above them.

It was just that, he couldn't help but be attracted to the type of Monster Boss that was in the form of a Beast.

Although it was different from ordinary monsters like that Dragozilla, they seemed to submit to him.

The good thing was, when the big wolf kept looking around and found no enemies, it suddenly went in another direction, as if it wanted to find an enemy on its own while those Dragozillas did not follow it.

"Will we be able to defeat them?" Miya suddenly wondered.

Oliver glanced at her strangely at that.

It seemed that she forgot how strong her skills were when she saw the figures of those monsters.

Actually, just looking at them was enough to make people think firearms were useless, no need to notice the System at all.

"Aunt, how about you see me first," Oliver said with a faint smile.

Without the silver wolf's presence, he had no worries at all.

His instincts told him that he could defeat them easily.

Apparently, she seemed to realize something at his words.

"Don't think I'm afraid," she said.

She immediately stepped into the elevator after she said that.

When she stepped on it, it started moving upwards.

Oliver naturally couldn't stand still. He stepped into another elevator.

Kim Hana also moved quickly to the third elevator.

As their elevator moved upwards, the three manhole covers on the ceiling slowly opened so that sunlight also entered the cracks.

The process doesn't take long and then the three arrive at the top.

They took one step forward so that the manhole covers under their feet were covered again. If they put their feet on top of them without even touching them, they would open in an instant.

At this moment, they appeared on a hill that was about 15 meters high, overgrown by short grass.

All the scenery below became clear but they were more focused on breathing in the pure fresh air of the earth.

Three days underground, they did not taste that air.

In a short time, their existence was seen by the monsters that were all below the hill.

For a moment, the monsters seemed to observe them.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Suddenly they all ran simultaneously towards the hill at their fastest speed.

Their bodies seemed to be very heavy because as they ran, there was a vibration similar to an earthquake, becoming stronger as they got closer.

Oliver who originally thought things wouldn't be difficult couldn't think that way now.

The problem was that they seemed more savage than beasts, charging simultaneously like they were starving.

"Aunt, be careful," he said.

The two of them hadn't increased their physical stats. If they failed to attack, they were extremely vulnerable in front of those monsters.

Miya didn't say anything, she simply pointed her hand forward.

"Your water," she said.

To Oliver's surprise, when in this situation, she actually seemed very calm, as if she was prepared with various plans.

She didn't even attack right away, but asked him to release his water power because that way, they could generate a large zone attack.

Without another thought, Oliver released his water without holding back, through his feet.

Buzz!!!

A huge wave of water instantly crashed in all directions from the top of the hill, falling rapidly downwards.

The monsters that had climbed the hill were instantly hit by the water. At least half of their bodies sank beneath it. Some jumped but still fell into the water when they landed, and were carried away by the current.

As more monsters fell, a cold aura emanated from Miya's body.

Crack!

The water began to freeze into ice in a split second, instantly rendering the monsters immobile.

They tried to free themselves by moving the upper parts of their bodies that didn't sink or hitting the ice that held their feet.

If it was ordinary ice, it would have probably shattered easily under their blows considering only their steps could make the land tremble. However, the ice wasn't even scratched let alone cracked.

Then from the ice emerged ice spears so sharp that their tips reflected a piercing light.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Each spear slid into each of the trapped monsters, so fast that Oliver's eyes barely saw their movements.

With ease, the ice spears pierced through the monsters' bodies causing them to scream loudly.

Their bodies oozed blood that was also red, very thick, turning the color of the ice that trapped them completely red.

DING!

(You and your partner have killed 15 Level 1 Dragozilla, 12 Level 2 Dragozilla, and 5 Level 3 Dragozilla. Your contribution is 30% of the entire action!)

(You gain 100 EXP. You advance to Level 2. You get 20 Points that you can use to raise your stats, which you are free to choose.)

(You gain 100 EXP. You advance to Level 3. You get 30 Points that you can use to raise your stats, which you are free to choose.)

(You gain 100 EXO. You advance to Level 4. You get 40 Points that you can use to raise your stats, which you are free to choose.)

(You gain 75 EXP.)

Notice after notice suddenly appeared as the System declared the monsters dead.

He only had 30% contribution of the entire action as he only expelled the water.

Then Miya who had 70% contribution, did her level rise twice as much as him?

This wasn't something important to discuss right now.

To Oliver, 90 Stat Points was more interesting. He wanted to immediately distribute them to his stats to increase his strength.

'25 for Mana, 15 for Will, 15 for Intelligence, the rest for everything else.' He quickly decided what he needed to increase.

DING!

(Your Physique just increased by 7 Points!)

(Your Strength just increased by 7 Points!)

(Your Defense just increased by 7 Points!)

(Your Speed just increased by 7 Points!)

(Your Intelligence just increased by 15 Points!)

(Your Endurance just increased by 7 Points!)

(Your Will just increased by 15 Points!)

(Your Mana just increased by 25 Points!)

(Name: Oliver)

[Money: 2000]

[Level: 4]

[EXP: 75/100]

[Physical: 11]

[Strength: 11]

[Defense: 11]

[Speed: 12]

[Intelligence: 22]

[Endurance: 12]

[Will: 21]

[Mana: 35]

[Skill:

- Shadow Army (SSS+ Class)

- Sacred Flame (SSS+ Class)

- Water Ruler (SSS+ Class)

4