18. Started
136 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he entered the warehouse, Oliver was quite shocked by how large it was and how many food supplies were arranged from bottom to top.

They were all in sealed boxes and there was also an array of refrigerators with glass doors so that the various frozen animals inside them could be seen.

With this amount of supplies, Oliver thought there was no problem if they spent their lives here doing nothing.

It's not for one year even if everyone who has a stake in this base comes.

Perhaps what one year meant here was with the habit of rich people wasting their food.

"Boy, let me go!" Ruby was still asking to be let go.

Her expression was like she really didn't accept being locked up in this warehouse.

Even if there was a food supply, she couldn't eat with her hands and feet tied.

She also suspected that Miya would only feed her bread and bottled water.

"Boy, you'll regret treating me like this." When she became angry, Ruby began to speak uncontrollably.

"I'm afraid there's no chance for you to retaliate in this life. You should realize how strong we are," Oliver replied.

He stopped and looked around then resumed his steps again when he saw a pillar that wasn't too big.

In his opinion, just tying this woman's hands and feet was still not safe considering she was militarily trained. She needed to be tied to the pillar as well so that she really had nowhere to go.

When he arrived in front of the pillar, he began to tie her to it without lowering her from the trolley.

When her body was fully bound, he pulled the trolley suddenly so that her butt fell hard to the floor even though the distance of the fall was only about 20 cm.

It was enough to make her feel like crying.

"Oliver, can you relax a little," she said, starting to soften.

She tried to smile again though it was obvious that it was very forced.

The resentment in her eyes was still visible.

Oliver didn't say anything else.

He turned and left.

He thought it was better not to deal with women for too long because women were deceitful.

After exiting the warehouse, he went into his room again, opening a social media app only to find Kim Hana's photo appearing on his homepage, at the top.

It was a trending topic right now among cosplayers.

When he saw the photo in person, even Oliver was somewhat surprised, wondering if he was really like that when he hugged her.

His face that was behind the left of her neck was practically like he was kissing her neck.

It was made even more convincing because of the redness of her face, like she was enduring a certain sensation despite the fact that it was only due to the sensation of being hugged.

What made the photo even hotter was the description.

(When the world becomes different, who knows if I'll still be able to enjoy your cozy embrace.)

Oliver's expression changed for a while until he shook his head as he looked at the description.

He looked at the comments which had already reached 7K, which was of course a lot since Kim Hana's posts only had hundreds of comments on average despite being liked by more than 10K.

All the comments were comments of burning hearts.

Oliver only read a few comments before scrolling down his phone screen.

The days finally passed without any events.

Now only three people were active in this base.

Oliver also only talked to his aunt. He never communicated with Kim Hana anymore.

The latter still didn't really dare to get too close to him while he wasn't interested in taking the initiative to approach her either.

In essence, they behaved as usual despite a statement from each of them where Kim Hana said she was ready to be his wife but he said he wouldn't make enough of her if only she became his wife.

The morning of the third day, Oliver woke up quite early.

He immediately sat up, stood up, and then went into the bathroom.

The civilization test would start around 7am. Before the time came, he needed to get his affairs in order and get ready.

He bathed as cleanly as possible and then put on clothes suitable for wandering in the outdoors, starting with boots, military pants but with a common design, and then a black singlet shirt covered with a leather jacket.

Before getting really strong, it was necessary to wear clothes that could also provide protection or else he might fall down from being impaled by poisonous branches.

After dressing, he stood in front of the mirror while wearing his watch, looking at his face with narrowed eyes.

"There should be no problem," he said.

Before going out, he had breakfast in his room, eating only bread and grilled meat frozen in the refrigerator.

There was no time for cooking right now.

After breakfast, he finally walked out of his room.

To his surprise, Kim Hana was ready earlier.

The clothes she wore today were the same as him except her hair was in a ponytail.

She walked into the warehouse, obviously to meet Ruby to feed her.

For so long the task had been assigned to her that Oliver himself never saw her again.

He sometimes only heard her scream when the door was opened.

The woman asked her aunt to let her go.

However, Miya was slower than him.

She only came out of her room about 10 minutes after he came out, looking like she had just finished showering because of her wet hair.

Of course, she chose the same clothes. Perhaps everyone who had that type of clothing would prefer that.

"Are you ready?" she asked Oliver with a faint smile.

"Of course, where will we wait, aunt?" replied Oliver.

"Let's go to Path G, it's easier to monitor from there," said the woman.

Oliver tried to remember Path G and remembered that it crossed a hill.

It was certainly a convenient place to start because from the hill they could monitor a wider area, even attack from above.

When they finished talking, Kim Hana finally came out of the warehouse.

She strangely lowered her head, seemingly in deep thought.

"What is that woman's condition?" Miya asked her a question.

4