16. Catch
114 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual, the queen made a quirky comment. Oliver was getting used to it, but it was still a bit uncomfortable, especially when she clearly told him she didn't mind kissing him.

Eternal Ice Empress: (How does your brain work, taking this stupid thing as a task?)

Apparently, the empress protested to the queen before Oliver could type.

South Sea Queen: (Come on Empress, every one of us has a different way. And who dares to say getting a kiss from a woman is easy?)

Eternal Ice Empress: (Fool!)

The others were silent, not protesting.

When the South Sea Queen asked Oliver for Hana's system code once again, the latter replied, (There's no need to send that to her. I don't trust her one hundred percent yet, so it's better not to let her know anything about this group. Just save that skill for now.)

South Sea Queen: (Your thoughts make sense. Well, I'll keep it then. Now, I'll give you one skill as a reward for completing my task.)

DING!

(You have just obtained an SSS+ Skill, called Water Ruler. With this skill, you can release a huge amount of water with little Mana and control your water or not to form anything.)

DING!

(Name: Oliver)

[Money: 2000]

[Level: 1]

[EXP: 0/100]

[Physique: 4]

[Strength: 4]

[Defense: 4]

[Speed: 5]

[Intelligence: 7]

[Endurance: 5]

[Will: 6]

[Mana: 10]

[Skill:

- Shadow Army (SSS+ Class)

- Sacred Flame (SSS+ Class)

- Water Ruler (SSS+ Class)

"The power of water, it looks unconvincing," said Oliver.

It did doubt him, but since it was SSS+ Class, he still liked it a lot.

After that, he started eating the seafood.

Having just come from a long journey, his body felt more refreshed when he ate the seafood.

He ate quite quickly, finishing it off subconsciously.

When he thought there was nothing else he needed to do, he suddenly received a message, and it was from his aunt.

Opening the message, he was somewhat surprised that it was Ruby who was eating at the dining table.

Miya was probably sitting across from her and taking a photo of her secretly.

Confused, Oliver wanted to ask what she wanted to say, but he saw the typing sign from her account.

It seemed that she would send an explanation soon.

It came in a moment later.

(Honestly, I didn't really believe her. My other friends chose to leave me, I can't believe she's so loyal. Maybe she doesn't need the money, but she's from an elite family that tends to be pragmatic. There's no way she'd choose to be loyal to her friend at the price of messing up her family. Plus, she could ask for a higher fee.")

When he read the message, Oliver thought deeply.

Since everything here was organized by Miya, so when she seemed to accept her, he thought there was nothing wrong.

However, that turned out to be only what she showed on the surface.

Actually, she didn't trust that woman.

(Aunt, if you don't trust her, how about we just arrest her.) Oliver didn't think too long in deciding what needed to be done.

How strong the enemy was didn't matter as long as they were outside. This cannot be said about the enemy on your own side.

(Can we do it? Although our skills are very strong, our own strength is very limited while she is not weak either. Even she was once a military special forces. The most difficult thing is that she actually carries a special weapon developed by the military with the help of the constellations.) Isabel responded quickly.

Apparently she was doubtful about the possibility of successfully taking that woman down.

If she really had such a dangerous weapon, things were indeed difficult. Catching her while she was sleeping was also impossible because she must be sleeping in her room that no one else would be able to enter.

Oliver thought for a long time and finally remembered his new skill that was said to be able to make him release large amounts of water.

What if he drowned the woman's body first and then let his aunt freeze the water.

When he realized that, he quickly told Miya his idea.

(It's worth a try. Come here now.) Miya's reply came quickly.

She apparently agreed right away.

Because it's like that, Oliver stood up immediately.

He walked out of his room, then went to the dining room without finding Kim Hana.

It seemed that she had gone to her room now, not to the kitchen as she had said since it was one room with the dining room.

The dining room is probably the largest room in the compound.

There was one very large dining table with many chairs.

Miya and Ruby sat at opposite ends of the table.

The former ate leisurely while occasionally looking at her cell phone while the latter seemed to be really enjoying the seafood.

"Miya, you are indeed blessed with talent in all fields. It's a pity you never got married so there's no man lucky enough to be the husband who enjoys your dishes every day." Despite the silent rivalry between them, Ruby did not mind complimenting Miya's cooking.

Perhaps she just chose to be honest.

Miya who was used to being complimented only smiled slightly before looking at Oliver who came and approached them.

"Ohh, Oliver, do you want to eat again?" Ruby said when she saw him.

She smiled faintly like she really wanted to show familiarity with him.

With her legs crossed, she really didn't show the slightest bit of caution, making people unable to be suspicious of her.

Oliver didn't think much of it. As he got closer to her, he pointed his hand at her.

Splash!

The sound of water echoed as a sizable wave of water suddenly emerged from his hand, crashing into Ruby's figure.

Even Oliver was taken aback as the water he released was much more than he expected.

If it was in his room, he could probably fill the entire room with water.

Ruby's lips slowly opened as she was shocked, but it was impossible for her to avoid the water. Her body sank into it.

Miya, on the other hand, touched the water with her hand while an extremely cold aura emanated from her body, freezing the water very quickly.

2