14. A Bit Dangerous
122 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman posed in front of a mirror, seemingly leaning into the man who was hugging her waist from behind while burying his face into her neck.

Seeing that, Oliver's mouth opened for a moment, staring at the woman while thinking that she really wanted to excite her fans.

Such a pose was practically hotter than just a kiss on the cheek.

"Honestly, it's a bit dangerous," Oliver said.

"What's dangerous?" The woman was apparently confused, clearly not understanding the true meaning of his words, thinking he might refuse.

Oliver was too lazy to explain, he pointed his cell phone that was recording a video upwards.

He deliberately chose to record a video for better results where he could take screenshots of the video.

"Let's start," he said and then turned his back to her.

Now all she needed to do was kiss his cheek from the side.

When asked to start, Kim Hana finally realized how tricky this was.

However, she's the type who easily pushes herself when she's already decided on something.

Her mind seemed to tell her that she just needed to act professionally as if this was a job.

Her hand grabbed Oliver's hand then her face moved quickly towards his face.

Even if she wanted to stop, it was already impossible.

Her lips touched Oliver's cheek and Oliver could feel the wet sensation from her lips. It was slightly warm, and he felt even warmer as her clear breathing suddenly became warm.

When he thought that she would only kiss his cheek for a moment, it turned out to last much longer.

Two seconds, three seconds, four seconds.

Only after four seconds did her face retreat backwards.

Although she tried to show a calm expression, unfortunately her cheeks were slightly flushed.

She thought, 'why did I take so long.'

Even she was aware that four seconds was longer than needed.

However, there was something she could not deny.

Kissing this young man's cheek gave her a sensation that she really liked.

This was indeed her first time kissing a man on the cheek, and this one could probably make even women with a lot of experience still feel indescribable.

That she was unrestrained was understandable because even though she did not have thoughts like liking him, she admitted from the first time she met him that he was one of the most alluring men.

Yeah, it could be considered liking, it's just that she didn't dare to admit it.

After kissing his cheek, she felt her feelings start to get muddled. Maybe it was because this opportunity gave her courage.

Oliver was still rather calm as he touched his cheek that she had just kissed.

Even it was slightly wet, which was obviously because she kissed him for longer so her saliva was left behind.

Seeing his movements, Kim Hana was a bit embarrassed again.

However, she still tried to look calm.

"Can we start now? I have to go back to the kitchen soon." She even dared to say that earlier.

After that, she walked to the mirror attached to the wall, which was close to her, and stopped in front of it with her cell phone right in front of the door.

Now she suddenly looked hurried, whether she really had to leave soon or she herself couldn't wait to be hugged.

Oliver walked up to her until he got behind her so that in the mirror he could see his own face and Kim Hana's face.

The woman occasionally glanced back.

More interestingly, she shifted the left part of her hair to her right shoulder, revealing her white neck.

It seemed like she wanted him to bury his face there.

"Well!" He hugged her waist first, instantly hugging her tightly so that her back were firmly pressed against his chest.

Her eyes widened slightly from being hugged like that.

Even her cell phone almost fell because of her swaying hands.

This man apparently had no hesitation in hugging her. Although this was the pose she wanted, and she thought this was professionalism, she was finally made to realize that this was very hot.

Her mind only became more muddled when she saw his face which she thought was very alluring.

Fortunately, after hugging her, he immediately placed his face behind the left of her neck until his face could no longer be seen.

She could feel his entire face, from his nose, and even vaguely feel his lips.

In passing, her mind said why don't you just kiss my neck.

Realizing that, her face became even redder.

She recognized that this was a very comfortable moment so she didn't think to stop it.

"You'd better take a photo soon or you might not be able to do it again," Oliver said suddenly because she hadn't taken the photo until now.

Surprisingly she immediately understood the meaning of his words, even she understood what he meant by dangerous.

The thing was that she was a very beautiful woman, how many would dream of taking her to bed.

Oliver now had the opportunity to hug her. As a normal young man, there was of course the possibility of him becoming uncontrollable with desire.

This made Kim Hana panic in addition to being surprised that this young man revealed his thoughts even indirectly.

She quickly started taking photos, thinking the results would be better with her flushed face.

That would make the viewers' minds even more muddled. She no longer needed to make edits to make her cheeks blush.

"It's done," she said after taking a few photos.

However, Oliver still didn't let her out of his arms.

'Does he?'

Kim Hana's eyes widened. At the same time, she also had no desire to push him away.

Even her heart was beating harder.

Her eyes gazed at his pair of wrists wrapped around her waist, finally made aware that he had sexy wrists with veins that were quite clearly visible from top to bottom.

"Nooo..." She suddenly realized and said that.

She didn't dare get to that point for two reasons.

Because she is a very conservative woman and believes in spiritual things. Because of those two things, she would only do that with a man who is legally her husband.

She would not break the rules and this kind of action is already an offense.

She still did it, whether it was because of her ambition or perhaps because she subconsciously thought her life would be interesting if this man who was a few years younger than her would be her husband.

"Oliver, I can't," she said, saying even more than just no.

Oliver was somewhat surprised to hear that.

He finally released her from his arms and looked at her face in the mirror strangely.

4