13. Kim Hana’s Plan
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kim Hana was silent with furrowed brows for a while. However, after that she actually stepped into Oliver's room.

It seemed that she chose to find out what he wanted to do so she chose to enter.

Perhaps she was also sure he wouldn't do anything strange.

Since she was already in, Oliver closed the door.

Incidentally, his aunt and Ruby weren't outside, perhaps they were in the dining room or kitchen.

If they saw him bring Kim Hana into his room, they would definitely gossip.

"So, what do you want?" The woman asked again.

Oliver didn't answer right away. He opened his cell phone and opened the camera.

Only then did he say, "I need a picture of a woman kissing my cheek. And I can't ask anyone, so I can only ask for your help. It's really hard to say this, but if you're willing, there's a good payoff."

Kim Hana, "..."

Her reaction was something Oliver expected.

She was now looking at him with a frozen expression though it wasn't overwhelming as her eyes were still flickering.

For Oliver himself, since this had already been said, there was no need to say anything more.

He would just wait for Kim Hana's answer.

After blinking her eyes a few times, the woman suddenly asked, "what is the photo for?"

She apparently didn't immediately refuse, but asked first.

Of course, this was an indication that she might have thoughts of helping him get such a photo.

Although her heart was pounding at first, she eventually thought that just kissing a man on the cheek could still be said to be neither romantic nor passionate.

However, if the photo was shared, other people who saw it would definitely think of it as romanticism and the like. After all, they are adult men and women, not even family.

There's no way anyone else wouldn't think it's romantic even if they don't think of it that way themselves.

The claim that they are close family is impossible for anyone to believe because they are not even of the same nation. One was European while the other was Korean.

"Are you willing?" Oliver asked back after she asked.

He scanned her eyes, wanting to know her thoughts right now.

Maybe she could make up any reason to agree, but who knew that it might be driven by the curiosity to put lips on the cheek of his alluring face.

The longer he observed her eyes, Oliver felt that it was indeed like that.

Of course, that went without saying.

Unfortunately, Kim Hana seemed to have trouble answering his question.

Since it was like that, Oliver chose to speak again. "I'll just say that this won't cause any problems for you and me."

"Then what are you going to offer me?" The woman asked again.

If she had asked for payment, it was likely that she had already decided to agree.

It seemed that she herself could not resist the urge, something that should appear on all normal women when talking about his face.

Oliver smiled slightly, thinking that this woman really didn't let go of the opportunity to get paid by him.

"How about you mention it?"

He himself wasn't sure what to give this woman. Rather than saying it offhandedly, it was better to let her choose for herself.

She should have plenty of ideas in her head.

Her eyes moved erratically at his answer, like she was starting to think about what she needed to say.

As she thought longer and longer, her eyes began to stare into his face.

It was strangely quite an intense gaze.

What idea did she have? Was it an idea that came out of the blue, not one that was already in her head?

"Let's take a picture," she said.

Oliver, "?"

"You haven't said what you want," he said.

At this point, he was very confused by this woman.

"I want you to share the photo with me and let me upload it on my social media accounts," she replied, finally saying her wish.

"What?"

Oliver was a bit dumbfounded to hear that.

Wasn't it like she wanted to make sure the photo wouldn't cause any trouble for her.

The trouble she was referring to would obviously only happen when the photo was shared.

Then why was she the one who wanted to share it?

What was she planning to do?

Personally, Oliver also had some reservations about the photo being shared.

Not that there was anything wrong, but if it was like that, there might be someone jealous.

This would complicate his life.

"Why do you suddenly have this desire?" Oliver asked.

Asked, Kim Hana shook her black hair, looking down for a moment before looking up at his face again.

"I want more popularity," she said, rather quietly.

"People prefer single female cosplayers, but if I don't have controversy, my popularity tends not to increase. I want to start changing my ways to gain more popularity."

This is something Oliver understands very well as he often follows cosplayers.

Their fans are mostly neets. They are usually fanatical about their idols, often fantasizing that they are their idol's husband.

When their idol has a girlfriend, they can get very angry because they feel like they are being cheated on.

It's a strange way of thinking, but it's real, especially if they're from Asia.

"Won't that make you lose fans?" asked Oliver.

"Maybe, but I'm more confident in my beauty," Kim Hana replied, shaking her hair again.

"Maybe they'll get angry, but they won't be able to leave me. I'm even thinking of making more controversial photos if you don't mind helping me."

Oliver, "..."

'Of course, the mentality of cosplayers is a bit strange,' he thought.

Now he knew that it was true. He had read about this in cosplayer forums, written by men who had dated them.

Actually, their desire for popularity and attention was much higher.

Perhaps all cosplayers would make decisions like Kim Hana's if only they were confident in their beauty.

Unfortunately, while they are all beautiful, there are not too many who are as beautiful as Kim Hana.

Or it's more accurate to say that Kim Hana is more unique than others in terms of either appearance or style.

Her role as a cold and aloof woman has always made a deep impression.

"In this different era, you still think about things like this. Remember, in three days, everyone will be busy fighting monsters," Oliver said.

He wanted to know what her views on this were so he brought up the topic.

"There are personal ambitions that can't change even if the world becomes different," Kim Hana replied.

When she talked about personal ambition, Oliver couldn't say anything else.

"Well, how about we change the photo for you. The point is, it must not show my face," he said.

He preferred this kind of idea. This was not only to preserve the feelings of the women who liked him, but also to avoid the diatribe of Kim Hana's fans being jealous of him.

He didn't want his social media accounts to be commented on blindly by them.

The problem is that people like them are very good at tracing a person's identity when they see the person's face.

They might even find his cell phone number and berate him directly.

As long as his face is not revealed, at most only his aunt will know.

It shouldn't matter because he is old enough to decide what he does. She can't interfere with that, especially in this new era his role will be bigger with that group chat where she even got skills because of his help. And she shouldn't really mind Kim Hana, as long as it's not with the naughty ladies in her company.

Kim Hana is brave, she should be sure her boss has no objection to something like this. After all, she understands her pretty well from working as her secretary.

Even Isabel would most likely not know. For one, she shouldn't know Kim Hana because she had no interest in the cosplayer world. Even if she somehow saw Kim Hana's photo, she would have only given it a quick glance.

Even if she looked at it longer, she shouldn't have realized the man she was with was him.

After all, she didn't know that Kim Hana was related to him because of her work.

"How about like this?" The woman did not refuse and showed her phone screen which was now displaying an anime image of a man and a woman.

2