Chapter 22
406 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the meeting ended, I went to sleep mode.

the next morning, Benimaru visited my home.

“You told me to meet you Emeric-sama,” he said while bowing.

“Yeah, thanks for coming, there are some things I want to discuss with you regarding the army” I replied and continued.

“So here is the thing, I want to create ranks and also add another unit which is the Samurai Unit that would be led by you, what you need to do is find people who are good at wielding a Katana, you and Hanzo got to train them and make them fine warriors from all goblins who came to our village as refugees, if they have talent in wielding different weapons divide them accordingly”

“Understood, Emeric-sama” Replied Benimaru.

“Coming to the Ranks, here are the ranks in the Samurai Corps, there will be six ranks,

Taisho: The commander

Chusa: Second-in-command, assisting the Taisho.

Shirei: Captain of a company within the corps.

Fuku-Shirei: Lieutenant, assisting the Shirei.

Bushi: The standard warrior rank.

Shimo-Bushi: Entry-level soldiers undergoing training.

You will be the Taisho and Hanzo will be the Chusa and Dai-Shihan (Grand Master), you can select the Shirei based on their prowess, and create the teams based on the numbers of Samurai units, I will leave that to you.”

“As you already know we have the Fencer Corps, Phalanx Corps, Archer Corps, and Survey Corps, Now I want to find the best swordsmen from the best Spearmen, make sure to select at least 10 men and create a new corps combining them, call them as Integral Knights, if you select the current leaders into the Integral Knights, make sure to select capable persons to lead the Fencer and Phalanx Corps”

“And the ranks for all the corps excluding survey corps and heavy arms would be similar to the Samurai corps which are,

Commander

Lieutenant

Captain

Sergeant

Soldier

Recruit

They all would have badges and armour depending on their rank, The same would be for the Samurai corps.”

“That’s all, any doubts on this?” I asked.

“What about archer corps? Emeric-sama?” Benimaru asked.

“Archer Corps eh? Let them be for now, and check their equipment if they need good equipment let me know, and I strictly forbid fighting between yourselves just because some of them are Higher rank and some of them are lower, if they are caught doing that strip their rank and demote them and you will be commander of all corps except for survey corps, however, if you want to make any crucial decision you would need my permission, got that?” I replied.

“Understood, Leave that to me Emeric-sama!” Benimaru said and left.

Now then, that take cares of the army, the only thing which left is designing the armours of all corps. For Heavy arms unit, I think the armour of Law Bringer from For Honor would suit them, wait why not call them Law Bringers instead of Heavy Arms? That would be cool right?

< < Answer. Law Bringer suits them better, instead of Heavy Arms > >

I heard the voice of sapient, lets rename them to Law Bringers then, ‘Sapient, go into my memories, and find Law Bringers armour and replicate it.

< < Answer. Finding Law Bringer armour. Found. Initiating the Process of Replication. Complete > >

Out of nowhere, the Law Bringer armour appeared before me, now I will take this armour to Kaijin and ask him to create this, but I think he would be busy with other works, then I will create it myself.

Similarly, I also created the armours of Samurai’s Integral Knights and armours for all the corps. And also the armour for the survey corps as well.

-Images-

Samurai Corps

Survey Corps

Integral Knights

Law Bringers

Army

All corps have badges they are as follows:

Recruit – Iron Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Soldiers – Copper Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Seargent – Silver Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Captain – Gold Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Lieutenant – Platinum Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Commander – Mithril Badge embedded with Sword / Spear / Bow and Arrow

Samurai Corps also has a similar type of badge however, their rank is embedded with Kanji in the badge.

-

While I was contemplating on the armours and badges, suddenly I sensed someone coming to our village, I immediately rushed towards that person.

Hanzo and Kuroshi and also came with me, Aniki came along with Benimaru, Shion and Kaijin.

Apparently, he is the King of ‘Armed Nation of Dwargon’ Gazel Dwargo. We introduced ourselves, He challenged us on a one-on-one fight, claiming that he would expose our true nature by the sword.

“I will fight him,” Aniki said. “Whatever” I replied.

Out of nowhere Treyni showed up and claimed that she would be the Judge.

“I’m willingly apologizing for accusing you of boasting, I have a vague understanding of the circumstances now,” said Gazel.

Aniki started attacking Gazel, but he is easily deflecting them, “This is what you got? Rimuru?” Gazel commented.

Now Gazel started attacking Aniki, but in the end Aniki became victorious.

Gazel spoke “I understand after crossing swords with you, you are not an evil being” he looked at me and said, “But what about him? I don’t know if he is an evil being or not”.

I gazed at Gazel, with a killing intent while a gust of aura came out from me, which can only be felt by Gazel. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead.

 “He is my younger brother, he is not an evil being” Aniki said,

Gazel put up an awkward smile, and spoke “ He might not be the one” and we came to know that Hanzo was the one who taught Sword arts to Gazel, This Gazel is a good person and a good king.

Soon day came to an end and In the evening we set a meeting between Armed Nation Dwargon and Jura Tempest Federation. And we formed a treaty between the Armed Nation Dwargon and Jura Tempest Federation.

----

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED…

-------------------------

A/N: I know that chapter should have been released way before but I was very busy with the office work, didn’t have time to write and didn’t even have time to take a break and I hope you like this chapter. If you think anything does not match with Tensura verse, please note that this is Tensura AU

Here is the Discord link please join it if you are interested. if the comment is not popping up search for Athena_122 discord (https://discord.gg/zTbRFXEm)

Sorry if the chapter is short, new chapters coming up soon

****RIP TORIYAMA SENSEI****

Please forgive me if there are any grammar mistakes, as English is not my first language

and I want your opinions on the story so far, please do comment, so that it would help me in developing the story further.

Please drop reviews if you like this fic..

That's all... see you soon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5