Chapter 240 The World Is Overturned
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everyone, please return to your homes immediately. No matter what happens, do not come out!" The fish men of Fish Men Street are constantly patrolling The Fish Men Island.

"Mr. Levi, what should we do now?" Jinbei asked respectfully, now also frightened by these big guys.

"Today is the day when our Fish Men Island can see the sun again. This day has finally arrived! Is this the truth of the prophecy? Destruction is also rebirth!" Shyarly's eyes were full of relief. She finally knew the truth of the prophecy, and she saw it with her own eyes, witnessed this scene.

"Wake it up for me!"

Levi let out a loud shout, and then after a huge slash, a shocking scene appeared. Levi actually lifted this huge island with one person's strength.

"What a terrifying physique!" Jinbei looked at Levi with wonder in his eyes. The legend of Oz on Yunshima has always been circulated in this world, but Oz is a huge demon, and Oz The size of the island we moved was far worse than The Fish Men Island.

Now this scene is extremely visually impactful. A man smaller than an ant actually lifted a huge island.

"Let's go!"

With Levi's loud shout, the huge island was thrown onto the huge Sea Kings, and then the Sea Kings floated to the surface of the sea carrying The Fish Men Island. There are countless huge ropes tied behind these Sea Kings, and a large ship is pulled on the rope, which is the Ark Noah. Although Noah has sunk at the bottom of the sea for more than a hundred years, it is now time to fulfill its mission. It's time.

"Is this the world above the sea? It's so beautiful!" Countless beautiful fish people were chatting. Because of the raging pirates, many of them had never been on the ground in their lives. Later, they set sail on the Gulland. After that, the fish people took advantage of the opportunity of working as waiters and came to the sea.

"Mr. Levi, what should we do next?" Jinbei asked in awe. This man is really terrifying. He has a way to deal with such horrific natural disasters. This is because he doesn't know that this natural disaster is caused by Levi. Otherwise, he would be even more surprised.

"First, go to the Gulland to join Tezzolo, and then head to the four seas!" Levi sensed it for a moment, and then he pointed in a direction, and the large army of The Fish Men Island began to move towards Tezoro's gold in a mighty manner. Go by boat.

"Judge, Green Pepper, Eric, Capone Bege, Hiyori, Dragon, the final battle has begun!" Levi's phone bug hit all of them. Levi had long been ready to break with the Celestial Dragons, and now is the time.

East Blue is known as the weakest sea. Under Eric's operation, in East Blue now, Eric's Union is the largest force in the entire East Blue. He can even compete with the Sidell Union, which is known as the first union in the pirate world, but for so many years, his headquarters has always been in East Blue and has not moved.

"Kuina, you go to Shimotsuki Village to meet your father, and you will carry out the raid on East Blue as planned!"

"Barolomio, you and I are sweeping the other way!" Following Eric's order, countless mechanical maids emerged from the underground of Eric's union. These are all pacifists based on Vegapunk by Baby5. Research recruiters, these robots are designed to deal with big pirates with a bounty of over 100 million. Under the sweep of these robots, the entire East Blue was defeated by Eric's union.

And after so many years of development, the revolutionary army has already penetrated into various countries in the East Blue. Often these guys surrender before Eric's union attacks. In just three days, the entire East Blue has become Levi's territory.

Eric's speed is not slow, but compared with Capone Bege, it is still far behind. Levi is also the first to see Capone Bege's commanding art. With a call from Capone Bege, gunshots continue to ring out throughout West Blue. People from various countries in West Blue The important officials were killed almost at the same time. After that, under his command, all the governments of West Blue were accepted by the mafia. The entire West Blue changed its flag within an hour and became Levi's command.

Compared with them, Qingjiao and Lao Cai's methods are much weaker. Although the Babao Navy is the strongest force in the entire West Blue, they rely on each country for their expeditions. Fortunately, this is the former base camp of the revolutionary army. The main offensive task here is still completed by the revolutionary army.

Ever since the Doflamingo family left North Blue, the Germa 66 family has been the uncrowned king of North Blue. The reason is that the World government has strict orders not to allow the Germa Kingdom to enter the territory of other countries. Now all this has finally been broken. With the Under Judge's order, all the countries and pirates in North Blue discovered something. The entire North Blue was full of Germa's clone soldiers. No one knew that with the terrifying financial support of Tezolo, what kind of monster has grown in North Blue.

Judge's mission is not only to deal with the North Blue country, he also has another mission, that is, he commands his clone soldiers to have a decisive battle with Marine's large army. "This is a large army that can only fight hard against the Marine large army."

North Blue's clone soldiers are only a small part of what Judge has cultivated over the years. In fact, the largest breeding base is in Wanokuni. However, Wanokuni has always been closed to the country. The world government did not care enough about Wanokuni. None of them discovered the conspiracy between Judge and Hiyori.

This is only a small part of the strength that Levi has cultivated over the years. In the Amazon, countless female warriors have prepared canoes to float on the sea. Now that there are no Sea Kings in the Calm Belt, there is no obstacle to their progress. These people are all excellent shooters, and each of them practices Armament Haki. Their strength is very strong. They are the sniper army prepared by Levi.

Wanokuni, at this time countless swordsmen have boarded the snail boat. Wanokuni's terrain is relatively high. Even so, more than half of Wanokuni's land has been submerged by sea water. Now countless swordsmen are preparing to launch an attack on the World Government.

Wanokuni has always been a non-World Government member country. Unlike other countries that are still surviving, Wanokuni defeated the World Government coalition with the swords of their swordsmen and protected the peace of Wanokuni. Now that the Celestial Dragons actually destroyed Wanokuni, then the Celestial Dragons are their enemies, they want revenge.

The Drum Kingdom is so powerful. They have long since transformed the entire island into a huge warship. When the sea water comes, the entire Drum Kingdom floats on the sea. This great flood has no impact on the Drum Kingdom. Cause the slightest harm, this is Ji Wei's army of doctors

3