Chapter 239: World Tsunami
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What happened? Why does the boundless land seem to be approaching Qinghai?" Enel was still living his emperor-like life on the moon at this time. Robots waited on him every day, which made him feel very comfortable, so since he came After arriving here, he never returned to Qinghai. Even when Levi called him, he just sent Urouge to deal with it.

At this time, Enel discovered that the entire moon was slowly approaching the pirate world, and the speed was getting faster and faster. At this time, all the robots were in a mess, and the entire moon base began to collapse.

"Everyone, get on board as soon as possible!"

Enel's figure appeared on the Ark's motto, and then all the robots rushed towards the ship as if they had found their backbone.

"Is this the hidden power of Celestial Dragons?" Dragon stood on an unknown ​​island. He looked at the moon slowly falling in the distance. He could not hide the shock in his heart. This kind of destruction Is the power of heaven and earth really something that humans can possess?

The dragon's hand was still holding Levi's life card. This card was very brand new, which meant that Levi had not been damaged in this month's war. The dragon couldn't help but re-evaluate Levi's strength. Levi actually had The strength to compete with Celestial Dragons' trump card can't help but surprise Dragon.

"The moon has fallen!" People in the pirate world also saw this abnormality, and they all rushed to tell each other. As the moon gradually approached, countless tsunamis appeared in the entire sea. This is the gravity of the moon. The tide caused, for a time, countless islands were submerged.

"Levi, I asked so many people to pay for your burial, you are so proud!" Imha laughed wildly. This was the second time he had done such a thing. He had done it once a hundred years ago. big flood.

At that time, the world's most powerful fishmen and Joyboy created the Ark Noah, but under Im's plan, Joyboy left a document of apology in the forest of The Fishmen Island. Later, in order to punish the fishmen, they can only live on the bottom of the sea for the rest of their lives, and are captured as slaves from time to time.

Now this is the second time. The first time was to destroy a country, but now it is to destroy an enemy. But this makes no difference to Im, they are just ants.

"boom!"

The moon turned into a huge fireball in the atmosphere, and two suns appeared in the sky. Then the huge moon crashed into the sea, and the whole world was shaken. Countless floods submerged the islands, and the whole world became filled with mourners.

"These Celestial Dragons are so cruel!" With the global tsunami triggered by the moon, except for the Red Line, all other islands were submerged. No, there was one place that was not submerged, and that was Elephant Island.

"What happened!" The residents of Elephant Island looked at the sea water that had risen to the belly of the elephant owner. This was a sea surface they had never seen before. Now that Elephant Island is like this, what about other places?

"I didn't expect that Celestial Dragons finally activated Uranus!" Doflamingo stood on the white clouds, his eyes looking at Mariejois. Although he didn't know what Uranus was, only Uranus could cause such a terrifying impact.

Originally, the Red Line divided the entire world into three parts: the Four Seas, the Grand Line and the New World. Now, due to the impact of the moon, the entire red earth of the New World and Grand Line has also been smashed, and huge waves thousands of miles high are crashing down. On top of the Red Line surrounding the Four Seas, the current Red Line has become a giant dam. The floods in the entire New World are blocked from the sea, and only a small amount of floodwater can flow from the Upside Down Mountain to the Four Seas.

"Run away, everyone, The fish men island is about to collapse!" Countless fish men began to run around. Now the huge air cover outside The fish men island has been broken, and all the humans in The fish men island have been Drowning, the fishman Jinbei is now directing the mermaids to move, but the fish on the sea told him that the sea level in the entire world has risen.

"Where should we go?" Shenong was also confused.

"Jinbei, where is Shirahoshi now?" While Jinbei was distressed, he suddenly heard Levi's voice.

"It's Mr. Levi. The fish men island is saved now!" In Jinbei's eyes, Levi is a very magical person. Not only is he very strong, but his wisdom is also top-notch. He will definitely have a way to solve this problem. times of difficulty...

"Shirahoshi is in the Dragon Palace!" As Jinbei's voice fell, Levi's figure disappeared in front of him, and then Levi appeared in the Dragon Palace. At this time, the Dragon Palace was already in chaos. The fish men island King Ni Pusen was packing his local treasures and was obviously preparing to escape.

"Brother Levi, you are finally here!" Shirahoshi cheered, and then she carefully placed Levi in ​​her palm.

"Mr. Levi, what should we do?" Nipson saw Levi arriving, as if he had seen a savior.

"It's time for Poseidon to take action!" Levi smiled at Shirahoshi.

"Hey, can I really do it?" Seeing everyone's eyes turned to her, Shirahoshi's face immediately turned red. She had never been expected so much.

"Shirahoshi, only you can save The fish men island and save the world now!" Levi said to Shirahoshi seriously.

Seeing Levi's words so solemnly, Shirahoshi's heart became calmer, and she also felt her responsibility. Then she said to Levi: "Brother Levi, you tell me what I should do, Shirahoshi can definitely do it."

"Shirahoshi, I want you to summon all your big friends, those Sea Kings, the bigger the better!" Levi said to Shirahoshi. Afterwards, Levi carefully taught Shirahoshi the precautions for summoning Sea Kings, and Shirahoshi began to summon them.

At this time, in the endless deep seabed, where there is no sunlight all year round, suddenly blood-red lights Madara appeared one after another. These are the eyes of Sea Kings. They are so huge, each eye is the size of an ordinary island. Now not only the Sea Kings near The fish men island, but also all the Sea Kings in Calm Belt have heard Shirahoshi's call, so these big guys who have been staying in Calm Belt have left Calm Belt and started to go to The fish men island.

"The sky is blocked by something!" All the fish people were shocked. They found that their heads were blocked by some unimaginable large creatures that they could not see in full. These creatures were still swimming, as the lights turned on, they discovered that they were unimaginably large Sea Kings.

3