Chapter 237 All Devil Fruit Abilities
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't you want to tell me? It doesn't matter. I'll know everything when I catch you." Seeing Levi's tough attitude, Im wasn't surprised at all. Every strong man has his own arrogance. If it were so easy for him to give in, I'm afraid Im would look down on him.

"That's fine. I've been lonely for too long. I hope you can bring me some fun. You know, being invincible is also a kind of sadness!" Im said with a sigh, and then pointed the sword in his hand at Levi.

"Momo Fruit, a hundredfold increase!"

Following Im's low roar, a magnificent sword energy appeared in the sky between heaven and earth. This slash was so huge, it was like a white rainbow appearing next to the sun.

"What a strong man this is!"

The moment Im's sword energy appeared, Hawkeye, who was still rowing in the sea, suddenly raised his head. He has always been called the world's greatest swordsman. Although he doesn't care about this title, he is still very confident in his swordsmanship. He was just defeated by Levi, and now there is another swordsman who is far better than him. Eagle Eye is increasingly unable to understand this Tianhai.

"Is this the power of Celestial Dragons?"

At this moment, Garp and Crane were standing on the same warship in shock. They were heading to Mariejois for support. After seeing Levi's monster-like strength, they were very worried about the fate of Mariejois. Although Celestial Dragons had many trump cards, based on Rapp's understanding of the Five Elders, I'm afraid none of the Five Elders can be Levi's opponent.

The slash in front of me is definitely not the slash released by Levi. In other words, Celestial Dragons have a peerless swordsman, and this person is the trump card of Celestial Dragons.

"This is the power of Momo Fruit. Another double Demon fruit power comparable to Blackbeard has appeared in this sea." No, even more perverted than Blackbeard, the Devil Fruit ability he possesses may be beyond Levi's imagination.

Im's swordsmanship was originally the best swordsmanship in this sea. After being blessed a hundred times by the Momo Fruit, it became unimaginably powerful.

Levi felt that his strength was already the ceiling of pirates, but when facing this blow, he also felt that his scalp was numb. This guy's strength is really too terrifying. I'm afraid Im is the lucky child of this world.

Levi's figure blurred for a while, and he turned into a bolt of thunder and disappeared in front of the slash. This huge slash fell towards the Red Line.

"Boom!"

With a huge shock, people all over the world felt a tremor. Levi looked down, and the Red Line, which was originally tall and endlessly wide, was cut in half by Im's sword!

The Red Line is the strongest natural formation in the entire pirate world. After nearly a thousand years of ocean impact, the Red Line has been compacted to an unimaginable level. Even the swordsman's slash can only leave a trace on the indestructible Red Line. There were only shallow traces, but Im's move almost split a planet in half. This kind of strength is simply the combat power of the late Dragon Ball level.

Im's strength has far exceeded the upper limit of the pirate world. No wonder some people speculate that Im is a person who had immortality surgery thousands of years ago. After thousands of years of accumulation, let alone being a genius, Im is just a pig. He can also become a canopy marshal.

"Escape, can you escape?" An evil smile appeared on the corner of Im's mouth, and then his body was also wrapped by blue thunder and lightning.

"No!" Levi lamented. Im actually has the ability of Thunder Fruit, which is very difficult to deal with.

After that, two blue rays of light continued to chase in the sky. Levi was pure blue, while Imu was constantly switching between blue and gold. Apparently, he also integrated Kizaru's Sparkling fruit ability.

With the blessing of two Devil Fruit abilities, Im's speed far surpassed that of Levi. Levi threw Hancock far away. Now the aftermath of their battle is too powerful. Although Hancock is the one who has awakened the Devil Fruit ability, facing the two gods Levi and Im, she may be torn apart in the aftermath of the battle at any time.

Levi's Conqueror's Haki has reached the top of the sea. It is no exaggeration to say that Levi's Haki far surpasses the pirate king Roger. Under Observation Haki's prediction, although Im is more than a step faster than Levi, he still couldn't catch up with Levi.

"A good chance!"

A flash of light flashed in Levi's eyes as he was escaping, and then a heavy punch with flashing lightning struck hard on the open space. Im's figure suddenly appeared here. The blow was so sudden, Im's body was instantly bent into a prawn, and he was also stunned by Levi.

"You have completely angered me!" Im's voice was full of anger, and then another Im was split from his body.

Im's hand pressed on the split Im, and the scene turned into a blood-red dandelion. As the dandelion sank into Im's body, Im's body returned to its peak in an instant.

"Flower-Flower Fruit and Healing Fruit, although it is unbelievable, but now it seems that this guy has indeed obtained all the Devil Fruit abilities." This bold guess appeared in Levi's mind.

Im is the highest authority of the World Government, and he still has a long lifespan. During this thousand years, with the help of the World Government, he can obtain the Devil Fruit ability of the entire world, but Levi did not expect that Im would retain the Devil Fruit abilities and allow these Devil Fruit abilities to reappear on the sea.

Levi dropped the long sword in his hand, and then he turned into a bolt of lightning and appeared in front of Im, and at the same time, his fists swung towards Im like a storm. In the past few years of experience, he had brought Marine Six Styles, Murloc Karate, Bauchengquan and almost all martial arts have reached their peak state. Now his Devil Fruit ability is not as good as Im's. It only depends on how good Im's physical skills are.

Im was confused by Levi's attack at first. He hurriedly put up the barrier of the barrier fruit, but under Levi's terrifying physical attack, his barrier exploded into pieces in an instant, and then a transparent round mask appeared on Im's body, which was the ability of the meat ball fruit.

3