Chapter 234 Thunderbolt Mariejois
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levi originally wanted to stab Akainu in the heart, but at the last moment, Akainu seemed to sense Levi's intention and tilted his shoulder.

"Ha!"

With Akainu's loud shout, his shoulder and the long sword in Levi's hand were also broken. The sword withstood Levi's violent output, coupled with Akainu's force, the entire Seven Star Sword was broken into two sections. The severed sword and Akainu's severed arm fell toward the sea.

"So be it!"

Levi also threw the remaining half of the Seven-Star Sword into the sea. Now he was no longer strong enough to use the Seven-Star Sword.

After Levi threw away the Seven Star Sword, he laughed and flew out of Marineford.

"I kept you waiting, Hancock!" Looking at Hancock, who was dressed in fine clothes and drifting on the sea, Levi's heart felt like it was being tugged hard.

"Just be fine!"

Hancock showed Levi a thrilling smile, and Levi suddenly felt as if the whole world was lighting up.

Hancock snuggled gently into Levi's arms. When she and Levi parted ways in Marineford, she felt that the whole world had lost its color, and now she felt like she was alive again.

"Let's go, I'll take you to kill the heavenly beings."

"This depressing atmosphere?"

Sengoku looked back at the others. Now after this battle, Aokiji and Kizaru died, even Akainu lost an arm, and even Garp, known as the Marine hero, was defeated by Levi.

After a snow-white slash, the entire huge thunder ball was split into two halves. It was the old man with the sword among the Five Elders who took action.

"We must find a way to stop him!" Sengoku roared. At this moment, Sengoku was no longer as calm as The Resourceful General. His hair was messy, even his beard was about to fall out, and his black hair had become white...

Deep in the World Government, five gray-haired old men felt something, and they all looked in the direction of Levi at the same time.

A heavy black cloud enveloped the entire Mariejois. The residents of Mariejois seemed to feel something and they all looked up.

Shanks smiled bitterly. He originally wanted to mediate this war, but he didn't expect that the entire Red Hair Pirates would be involved. Now the entire Four Emperors are gone.

"What are you doing to stop me, Five Elders?" Levi laughed wildly. Although his thunderballs were constantly being scattered by the Five Elders, every time the Five Elders scattered them, Levi's thunderballs continued to reorganize.

Yixiao wants to see world peace, but this goal is too big. I'm afraid Levi still can't achieve it. Even Levi might become his enemy.

At this moment, Marines wearing Marine uniforms gradually began to stabilize the order under the leadership of an old man. This is Marshal Kong. This guy is worthy of being a Marine Marshal. "He is really good at managing the army. Ten hands.

"Blow it up for me!"

But since Levi decided to make a big fuss in Mariejois today, how could he let Kong take these Celestial Dragons away from Mariejois.

This was the promise Levi made to Hancock when he and Hancock escaped from Mariejois. Among his crew, Tezzolo wanted wealth. Levi found the golden fruit for him. Now Tezoro is known as the Golden Emperor; he claims to be the man who controls 30% of the world's Baileys.

"As expected of the Five Elders, they are really not to be underestimated!" Levi laughed, and then Levi gently snapped his fingers.

"If you dare to hurt Celestial Dragons, you will be punished!"

"No, that's Mariejois. Levi went to attack Mariejois!" Crane Vice Admiral's expression changed drastically. She didn't expect Levi to be so bold and dare to go to Mariejois alone.

Luo wants to avenge Corazon, and now Luo has the strength to fight Doflamingo.

Just then, a loud voice came from Mariejois.

As he snapped his fingers, nearly a thousand thunderballs that were as huge as before appeared behind him, none of them weaker than the one just now. Now all the thunderballs were covering Mariejois, and the entire sky above Mariejois was covered by lightning.

The thunder and lightning of the Five Elders and Levi are constantly approaching Mariejois, and the people in Mariejois are even more frightened.

What Enel wanted was to meet the top strong man on the sea, so Levi took him to fight the three Admirals, and finally he went to the moon and became the Moon King.

Levi breathed softly into Hancock's ear. After that, the figures of the two people rose into the sky.

A thunderball as huge as Mariejois appeared in front of everyone.

Levi stood in the air as if walking on the ground, his eyes looking down with indifference, his left hand holding Hancock, and his right hand straightened.

Monet wanted to protect her sister's strength, and she wanted a Devil Fruit, so Levi gave her a Logia Devil Fruit.

"Detain the red-haired man in the Impel Down Prison, and at the same time pass on my order. Let's all support Mariejois!" Following Sengoku's order, Marine warships also began to turn around and head towards Mariejois.

Only Baby 5, that silly girl, just wants 98 million beli to pay off her debt.

All the people on Mariejois became panicked. Because this is the seat of the World Government, it has never experienced the pain of war. Now it was suddenly attacked, and the entire Mariejois was in chaos.

Following Levi's loud shout, streaks of thunder struck Mariejois like twisted thunder snakes. The entire Mariejois suffered the heaviest losses. Countless exquisite buildings were shattered by lightning, and even countless Celestial Dragons died in this catastrophe.

During the battle with Levi, he had been overdrawing his life force in exchange for the attack power of the Buddha Fruit. If Garp hadn't fished him out of the sea in the end, he might have died in the sea.

"What is that? Run away!"

Long before Levi came to Mariejois, he had already expected to encounter the Five Elders. How could he not be prepared for the Five Elders? Some people say that these guys are people who have undergone immortality surgery by the Op-Op Fruit. They have always been part of the World Government establishment and have survived to this day, and no one knows how strong these guys are.

"It is such a prosperous place. There are too many evils hidden in this prosperous place. Let me end it!"

"With all due respect, you are powerless to stop Levi."

Levi looked at the prosperous scene in front of him from a high altitude and murmured to himself. Hancock looked at Levi with fascinated eyes. She felt that Levi was really handsome now.

2