Chapter 233 Aokiji And Akainu Die
38 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levi's strength has exceeded Shanks' imagination. He did not expect that Levi would have such tyrannical strength. They had not seen each other for more than ten years, but Levi had cultivated to such a tyrannical level.

"This pirate's swordsmanship is actually stronger than Hawkeye's!" Sengoku and others felt awestruck. Although they knew that Shanks' swordsmanship was very strong, this was the first time they saw Shanks's swordsmanship.

Shanks' swordsmanship is extremely sharp. Everyone thought that after Shanks lost an arm in East Blue, his strength had been greatly reduced, so Hawkeye stopped challenging him for duels.

Now when Shanks takes action, they realize that Shanks' strength is so unfathomable. Although not as good as Levi, he is much more powerful than one of them, Admiral.

The entire Marineford was sunk by these people, and the symbol of Marine's honor never existed again.

"Ice Age!"

Aokiji's body turned into a cold current and headed towards Levi's body. Now Levi's movements were too fast, and his movements must be restricted.

"How is this possible?" Aokiji looked at the Seven Star Sword passing through his body in shock. He was already in the elemental state. Even Armament Haki could not help him now, but he was killed by Levi. A sword pierced through.

"Aokiji, go in peace!"

"Is this my destiny?" Akainu looked at his shoulder, and there was a shining sword blade protruding from his shoulder.

This is the first time Levi has shown the results of his training. This is Levi's most exciting battle. Although there are rumors that Levi killed Shanks, he doesn't care about anything now.

"Why me?" Kizaru looked at the sword light in front of him in disbelief. Although he was extremely fast, he still could not avoid Levi's sword.

"That's it, that's it, Shanks, this is the real you, I don't know what you are hiding!" Levi was stimulating Shanks while fighting with him.

"What a bunch of annoying flies!"

Levi chuckled lightly, and then shook the Seven-Star Sword in his hand, and Aokiji's body was shaken into blood foam and disappeared, leaving no trace of his body.

"Marshal Sengoku!"

Shanks only felt a sharp pain in his arm, as if the arm was no longer his. If Griffin hadn't had gauntlets, Griffin would have lost his hand and fallen into the sea.

Akainu's whole body was covered with lava, and half of the sky was burned red. Now he no longer expected to kill Levi. He just wanted to leave a wound on Levi, and he would be satisfied even if Levi left a drop of blood.

Shanks watched the brothers who had been with him day and night all die in Levi's hands in an instant. He had never felt so angry before. His Conqueror's Haki was nearly 50% stronger, even on the entire sea. There were big waves, but it was as if the weather had changed because of Shanks' anger.

Levi's strength has surpassed this world so much, and he no longer needs to settle. He will challenge the Five Elders and Im after this battle, and he doesn't know what level Im's strength has reached.

Garp roared. Among the three Admirals, he had the best relationship with Aokiji, and Aokiji also admired him the most, but now Aokiji died so easily in front of him.

"Levi, you deserve to die!"

Looking at the white clouds in front of him, Levi remembered a classic scene in the movie. Then he became playful and struck down with a huge palm made entirely of thunder.

Before Kizaru spit out the old blood, he was shattered by Levi's Seven Star Sword. The way he died was exactly the same as Aokiji. He never thought until his death that he would die because of his appearance.

"Buddha's Shockwave!"

Garp's whole body was full of energy and blood, and he began to attack Levi without fear of death, but Levi was not afraid at all, and he also started a tit-for-tat battle with Garp.

"Inugami Red Lotus!"

Because of the lack of Aokiji's precious combat power, the pressure on the others has increased greatly. They are secretly complaining in their hearts. Now that the first casualty has appeared among them, they don't know who is the second.

"Almost, Shanks!" Levi smiled at Shanks, and then he slashed at Shanks' Griffin with the Seven-Star Sword in his hand.

"Buddha's Palm!"

As Levi shouted, Sengoku noticed that a huge eagle eye appeared above his head. Before he could react, the huge palm knocked him into the sea.

As Kizaru died, Levi tilted his head slightly, allowing him to pass Shanks' slash. Although Shanks' slash was powerful, everything about him became extremely slow under Levi's god-level reaction.

Levi flicked out a finger, and there was a huge thunder. Before anyone could react, Shanks' pirate ship had been blown to pieces, and he didn't know how many of his crew members would survive.

"Because you are too wretched! That's it." Levi thought for a while, and then he solemnly explained to Kizaru.

Thumbs up!"

As soon as Levi knocked Garp away, Sengoku's shock wave had already arrived in front of Levi. Levi could no longer dodge; he had his arms crossed in front of him. After that, he was hit by Sengoku's shock wave and flew away into the sky.

"I've never seen this kind of Conqueror's Haki!" Sengoku's eyes were fixed on Shanks. This family was really hidden. If his crew hadn't been killed by Levi, they might not have known about it. Shanks' true strength.

Akainu let out a loud shout, and he felt an incomparable desolation in his heart. Now he was the only one left with Marine's top combat power, and he still didn't understand what was going on.

Sengoku's glasses flashed, and he finally caught the moment Levi stopped, and an unprecedented shock wave came towards Levi.

With Thunder Fruit constantly providing a steady stream of energy, Levi's attack intensity has never changed, but Sengoku and others can no longer hold on.

Levi was about to kill Shanks when Garp's fist came in front of Levi. Levi's right fist hit Garp's fist. As Levi's fist swung down, Garp's body crashed into the sea like a meteor. A huge wave arose.

Levi's brows furrowed. On Shanks' ship, Shanks' crewmen kept shooting at Levi. These guys' marksmanship was extremely accurate, and their bullets were also attached to the extremely powerful Armament Haki. With Levi's current He could feel a little itchy all over his body.

Although Garp's shock wave was very tyrannical, Levi's physique was too heaven-defying, and his sleeves were only torn.

3