Chapter 232 The Arrival Of Red Hair Pirates
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This ship, this is the red-haired pirate ship of the Four Emperors!"

Crane Vice Admiral recognized it immediately. The pirates in this world all have their own personalities. No matter how strong or weak they are, none of them have the same flag or bow collision. Kakuzu.

"How did the red hair come here?" Momousagi also exclaimed.

Hongfa is the last of the Four Emperors of Jinshi. Although his territory is the smallest among the Four Emperors, and his power is also the smallest among the Four Emperors, no one dares to underestimate him, because all the red-haired Shanks The only combat power is the small boat in front of me.

This is a monster at the same time as Levi. This guy's strength is also unfathomable. But didn't this guy fight Shanks in Mary Vando? Why did this guy come here?

A Marine wanted to get closer and intercept the red-haired Shanks, but before the warship could get close, they were exploded by the Red Hair Pirates.

Crane Vice Admiral then remembered that the Red Hair Pirates are the most special pirate group in the entire sea. None of them have Demon fruit power, and they all seem to be gunmen.

"Damn it, you are so underestimating people!" Momousagi's silver teeth were critical, and then the famous sword on her waist was unsheathed, and a brilliant slash was directed towards the red-haired ship. Now Marine's top combat power is in Marineford, as Admiral The substitute Momousagi is the highest combat power here.

And go.

"Momousagi Vice Admiral, I've admired him for a long time, but I'm here to stop this war." The redhead smiled at Momousagi.

Behind Momousagi, a Marine with squinting eyes followed Momousagi and flew towards the red-haired ship. He was also Marine's replacement for Admiral.

At this moment, an extremely powerful Conqueror's Haki came towards Levi and others. Everyone's expressions changed drastically, and they stopped in unison.

"Boss, she is a beauty!" The pirates laughed strangely, and some even whistled.

"Artillery support!"

Crane Vice Admiral's eyes were fixed on Momousagi's back, and then she shouted at Marine. The entire Marine warship fired thousands of cannons at the Red Hair Pirates, but all the cannonballs were exploded by the Red Hair Pirates. Not a single cannonball could land on the Red Hair Pirates' ship.

"In this case, I have no choice but to take action!" Shanks said solemnly.

"Momousagi, let me help you!" Seeing Momousagi and the red-haired man fighting each other, the tea dolphin couldn't help but become a little anxious.

"Everyone, there is no point in your fighting now. Please give me some face and stop it. Enough people have died in this war." Shanks said loudly.

The people fighting had no idea about the arrival of the red-haired man. Now they were all focused on the battle, and no one dared to be distracted.

The redhead now smiles like the uncle next door, not the feared Four Emperors.

Garp now feels a dull pain in his fist. Compared with Levi's fist, his fist is fragile and vulnerable. Garp seems to have returned to the time when he was just practicing and sparring with Instructor.

According to Sengoku's estimation, although Levi is powerful, his power is limited. Under the siege of five of Marine's top masters, Levi will fall like a Bullet.

"Come on, boss, don't let this little girl defeat you." When the pirates of the Red Hair Pirates saw Momousagi attacking Shanks, they didn't help but kept cheering!

"Damn it, when?" Tea Dolphin's forehead silently shed a drop of cold sweat. He didn't even notice how the fat man moved.

"Don't move, I'll beat you to death!" Behind the tea dolphin, a fat man with a big meat elbow in his mouth pointed a gun at the tea dolphin's head.

Levi's physical skills are even stronger than those of Gu Gao Hong. Although Sengoku and others are all powerful, they still can't defeat Levi.

"Stop joking, I won't let you pass at all!" Momousagi said to the red hair, she would not believe a pirate's words at all.

Now Levi is fighting five people alone, and he is not tired at all, and he is not falling behind at all.

He could see more. Although Marine's artillery attack was fierce, everyone in the Red Hair Pirates looked relaxed. It was obvious that they were not using their full strength.

"Levi, survive a bite!" Watching the Red Hair Pirates heading towards Marineford, Hancock's hands were tightly twisted together. Now that a new force has joined Marineford, he doesn't know how this will affect the entire situation. What impact.

"Shanks, this is not your style!" Levi looked Shanks up and down, as if he was meeting Shanks for the first time.

Now an unknown master suddenly appeared, and they didn't know who it was.

But Levi is so powerful that he seems to be inhuman. This guy's physical skills have been developed to an unprecedented state. Now his body is much more powerful than Kaido and Charlotte Linlin, and Kaido and Charlotte Linlin are either because of the Devil Fruit or because of the Devil Fruit. It's natural, but Levi is the result of his own cultivation, which has to be shocking.

Among the speculations about the original plot of One Piece, Shanks is an undercover agent of Celestial Dragons among the pirates, and Shanks' actions are inconsistent with the character of a pirate, but all of this has nothing to do with Levi.

When the tea dolphin was pointed at by Lakilu with a pistol, Momousagi was also subdued by the red hair. The disparity in their strength was too great, and it could not be changed by passion.

Because both Momousagi and the tea dolphins were subdued by the Red Hair Pirates, the Marines did not dare to fire any more cannonballs they could only watch the red-haired ship swaggering towards Marine.

"Is this the Red Hair Pirates? It's so scary!"

After that, Momousagi stopped talking nonsense to Shanks and headed directly towards Shanks with the long sword in her hand.

"How is that possible? Marine can't compromise with pirates!" Akainu looked at Shanks and snorted.

For Marine's glory, she would never allow a pirate to pass in front of them so arrogantly. Although she knew that she was not the red-haired opponent and she might die, for the faith in her heart, she still faced the red-haired man without hesitation. Leave by boat.

"Shanks, don't say these useless things. If you can, beat me to death. Then this battle is over. Let me see how much you have improved over the years." Levi's seven-star sword pointed at Shanks, and he made a powerful move. The sword intent made Shanks' expression change drastically.

"Momousagi, wait for me!"

It is really the most ridiculous thing in the world for a pirate leader to pity ordinary people on the sea.

2