Chapter 46 – Teacher Alverost?!
990 18 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46 - First Week of Class

 

As soon as we arrived at the mansion, we immediately went to our room and went to sleep as my consciousness once again came to the garden once again, this time instead of a table, the garden has a small wooden house with a river beside it, rather than calling it a garden, it is more of a field by now.

 

The sight still looks extremely ethereal, it’s as if it belongs to something like a Goddess but there is no way a Goddess would pick a small, shabby wooden house over a temple right, I thought as I opened the door on the wooden house before being greeted by a small but dusty room, filled with furniture. Everything was dusty except a single mirror, the frame of the mirror was painted white with golden accents. The glass itself was extremely clean, with not a single impurity to be seen, it was as if something was protecting it, I thought as I looked at the mirror before suddenly, a scene became visible once again.

 

The scenario this time was in a field similar to the one I am inside right now, the field had a small tombstone with a teenage girl wearing a scholar outfit kneeling in front of it with tears dripping from her eyes.

 

“If only I was stronger.” A voice resounded around the whole room, the voice carried loneliness, sadness, regret, and despair. 

 

“If only I had this power before.” The voice said as her head dropped on the ground as tears kept dripping from her eyes before suddenly the mirror cracked and exploded before my whole consciousness returned.

 

“What was that?” I muttered once again, this dream was even stranger than the ones before. Wait, what dream? I thought when a hand suddenly held mine.

 

“Are you okay, Althea?” Alisha asked as she held my hand.

 

“Mhm, I am fine.” I said as I shook my head before smiling at her.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked while tightening her grip on my hand as if she was extremely worried.

 

"Yeah, I am sure. Let's go take a quick bath." I suggested as she nodded before we left for the bathroom with only our towels, we soon dipped inside the bath before talking about our expectations of school as time slowly passed by.

 

After a while, we dried ourselves using the towels before leaving the bathroom and choosing what dress to wear today, well, you may be thinking, why is it a dress again?! Well, that is because all we have in our wardrobe are dresses, not a single pair of pants or shorts can be found since this world thinks that girls should use skirts or dresses, I said to myself before picking a gothic dress for the both of us and wearing them.

 

"Is it nice on me?" Alisha asked while blushing, the gothic dress she was wearing was a black gothic frilly lace dress with an embroidered corset and a black lacing, small off-shoulder, and straps along with a black hat, it looked extremely magnificent on her.

 

"Absolutely nice." I said as my heartbeat rose.

 

"Is that so?" She asked while blushing before a cough can be heard from the door.

 

"Are you two going to come to eat breakfast or what?" Iris said as she leaned on the wall while blushing.

 

"Yes, coming." Alisha and I both said in unison before walking to the dining room with a pouting wolf cub.

 

That's what you get for hoarding my Alisha, I thought as we soon arrived at the dining room, where Iris' parents were already waiting with dishes in line as we sat down on our chairs.

 

"Well then, thanks for the food." All of us said in unison before bowing down and picking up our eating utensils and grabbing the dishes we like before eating them.

 

"Speaking of which, Alisha and Althea, do you want to observe a class at the academy?" Iris' mother asked as we ate our dishes

 

"Is it fine?" I replied while wiping my lips with a tissue.

 

"Absolutely, well. It was grandma's idea to have you two observe while waiting for your uniforms." Iris' mother said as she smiled.

 

Hmm, there is nothing wrong with observing especially with how free our schedules are.

 

"If it's fine with you, then we will take up your offer." I said as Alisha nodded with sauce all over her face, which I wiped with my handkerchief.

 

“Mhm, good.” Iris’ mother said as she gave Alisha and me the dish we dislike the most, vegetables while smiling creepily, she noticed right? She totally noticed the fact that we were avoiding vegetables for a week, yikes!

Soon, time passed before we finished eating and is now at the living room with Iris’ mother preparing several documents that were inside a folder, the folder was made up of some kind of material that I couldn’t identify, it looked like paper from my previous world but more stronger, it doesn’t even bend no matter how hard you try.

 

“Well then, let’s go?” Iris’ mother said as she wore some kind of eyeglass while holding her documents.

 

“Mhm.” The three of us nodded before following her to the academy which was filled with students walking towards the academy, it seems like classes haven’t started yet.

 

We soon entered the lobby of the academy before heading to some counter in which Iris’ mother swiped her identification card on some kind of machine before being allowed to enter onto the area where the classrooms were located, it didn’t take a while before we soon entered a classroom which was filled with students already on their seats, patiently waiting before noticing us and standing up.

 

“Good morning, teacher Alverost!” All the students said as they stood up, wait wasn’t Iris’ mother someone from the guild, how did she become a teacher of this academy?!

 

“Please take your seats, we will have some observers which will be your classmates in a week from now, so please take care of them until then.” Iris’ mother said as all of the students nodded before taking their seats.

 

Amazing, she managed to change her atmosphere in just a split second!

61