Chapter 29 – Gigant Upgrade
259 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy held the male's hand, helpless to do anything. Rune, who did have some healing spells was just smacked from the sky and flew a distance away, and it was unclear if he was alive or not. 

One of the monster's attacks smashed through Ice Queen's ice shield and nearly killed her if not for Gale swooping down and carrying her out of the way. 

The dying man started squeezing Romy's hand tightly, trying to say something. He looked at Romy and took off something like a dial from his inner forearm and tried to pass it to Romy. 

"Huh! I don't understand. What do you mean?" Romy asked. 

The man kept pushing the dial thing to Romy and pushed it to his stomach. The dial attached itself to Romy's body, just under his belly button. 

"What... what is this?" Romy asked, but the man's eyes rolled up as he breathed his last breath. 

"Romy!" Jennifer yelled

Romy turned around to see Jennifer had already healed and was running towards him. Her costume had already been ripped apart, covering only her top and her bottoms as the middle was slashed through. Romy was already naked after transforming into a Titan. 

"The female gave me one too" Jennifer said, showing him a dial on her inner left forearm

They suddenly heard a loud scream as the last female giant was ripped in half at the waist as the monster started ripping her intestines out and eating it. 

It started growing again as it chowed down on the female's lower body as her top body fell to the ground. Her large pretty face looked in shock as she watched the monster devour her groin and started eating her legs. 

"Romy! Look... follow me" Romy heard Jennifer say as he turned around again. 

Jennifer's body was growing at a incredible rate as she turned the dial.

As she grew to the maximum height, which was nearly as large as the kaiju, she charged forwards and engaged it. 

Romy looked at his dial and turned it as well enlarging his whole body to be the same height as Jennifer. 

Unlike the 4 giants who had martial arts training, Jennifer fought like a typical civilian. However, she seemed to be doing better than the 4 giants. 

As the monster ripped through her flesh with its claws, she didn't seem phased and she had her superior zombie strength and durability enhancing her giant strength and hit the kaiju, causing it to stumble backwards. 

"Romy! Use me!" Monster cock suddenly said, causing Romy to look downwards as he was running towards the kaiju

Unlike when he turned into a female titan where Monster Cock vanished into her body somewhere, as a giant, Romy's Monster Cock was similarly enlarged to giant proportions as well. 

Looking at Jennifer, he yelled "Jennifer! Use your vectors!"

Suddenly, large invisible vectors came out of Jennifer's neck, punching holes in the kaiju's tough skin. 

The kaiju retaliated, hitting Jennifer who stumbled backwards

"Motherfucker! Take this!" Romy said as his giant sized Chimera left arm grew even larger than the kaiju and grabbed it.

Monster cock enlarged and pierced through the kaiju's stomach like a spear as his vectors, kagune's, purple hexagons and red ribbons tied up and started punching more and more holes into the kaiju. 

It screamed as it tried to bite Romy, but his right arm turned into a gun and he started shooting huge bullets into the kaiju's skull!

At the same size, Romy was deadlier than any monster of the same size.

Jennifer hung back as Romy continued taking the monster apart viciously with his deadly vectors and blood ribbons that attacked it like multiple claws. His kagunes started ripping out the kaiju's arms and his purple hexagons circling him acted like a large chainsaw rotating around his body.  

Gale and Ice Queen had to turn away and keep their distance as kaiju blood splashed everywhere. As more and more flesh was being ripped out of the kaiju, its bones had already started to show and it internal organs were all over the place. 

Jennifer walked to one of the kaiju's severed arms and sat down, biting into it for a taste. 

Minutes later, the kaiju was decapitated and its body was barely a skeleton with most of its mangled flesh and organs on the ground around it.

Graymalkin finally appeared and was shocked at what she saw.

Romy sat naked next to Jennifer, each eating a kaiju arm in their giant form.

Ice Queen and Gale were exhausted and tending to the injured Rune while the 4 giants were already dead.

Looking at he approaching helicopters from afar, Graymakin quickly scolded Romy and Jennifer

"We told you, no eating monsters! If there are pictures of this, the news will have a field day!" Graymalkin said

Both of them stopped eating and nodded, both turning their dials and returning to their normal sizes.

"We need all able fighters to help Mega Man's team. They found the portal and 6 kaijus have exited the portal" Graymalkin said

"Where?" Ice Queen asked

"In the Mariana Trench. Mega Man, Ultra Woman, Nega Force and Lightwave are requesting backup" Graymalkin said.

"Rune is injured. But the rest of us will go" Gale said

Romy, Ice Queen and Jennifer nodded.

"Lets go then" Graymalkin said and they all disappeared as the helicopters finally arrived and started cautiously circling the airspace around the kaiju carcass before landing.

The reporters were shocked at the devastation on the small town. Not a single person was left alive.

They were even more shocked at the condition of the kaiju figuring that the monster that killed the kaiju seemed much more fearsome than the kaiju itself.

Pictures and videos from the helicopter started circulating in the news, all over the internet, and spread worldwide.

Among them were pictures and videos of the dead kaiju, barely a skeleton remaining with mangled flesh everywhere.

There were also pictures of a giant decapitated man, his body half eaten with his giant head staring at the camera. 

The giant woman was also photographed, the top half of her body looking shocked as she died. The lower half of her body was not far away, her giant intestines everywhere and only one and a half of her legs remained. 

The pictures were so brutal, they were censored, but the raw pictures of the internet went viral. 

Lastly, there were uncensored pictures taken from afar from the helicopters, of a giant naked man and woman, seemingly eating an arm each. 

These pictures caused the largest stir on the internet, with rumours and gossip as to their identity and rumours about them killing and eating not only the kaiju, but their fellow giants. 

12